Separate names with a comma.
Discussion in 'Korea' started by Seol Korea, Mar 23, 2018.
When these defenders are not covered by the midfielders, they are in a state of panic....
yes, at least JDW and SHJ will give you box to box if need be...KSW is like a totem pole on caster wheels. I wish him well but he does not belong here
If I was going to make my starting line up (which will greatly differ from STY).
SHM-JDW/SHJ/HHC (depending on the opposition).
One pro for this game is that 433 works and can be an option for us.
Stielike - his dead son.
STY - his bastard.
lol...4-1 loss vs Poland
Son can't play when we have a tall liability up front. Couple things that have been evident with Son playing at national team level 1. Managers misusing Son 2. Shitty partners/players that fail to provide him space, cover, and backup.
JDW who scored 1 goal in 9 matches in 2nd Bundesliga (where even Usami scored 6 goals)?
JDW prob only guy that can play 1 man striker/possession compared to other guys. He'll help with link up with SHM and get the offence flowing. If we're going with 4-4-2 it can be HHC or SHJ. But in a 1 man CF formation, SHJ is kind of a lumbering type and HHC keep losing the ball.
Another reason why we need to keep Son+Lee Keun-ho partnership, and get Suk in during the May friendlies, an 80% Suk is still head and shoulders better than Kim Shin-wook.
So good that despite the fact that he can be signed on a free transfer, the only team he is being linked with is a bankrupt Chinese-owned team apparently trying to attract Korean investors.
What Lee Young-pyo stated throughout the second half. Kim Shin-wook is too slow at recovering/transitioning from defense to offense, and because of that, there's no offensive cohesion and assistance for the likes of when Son has the ball.
I'm not going to lie though the experimentation of 4-3-3 went well I thought, but all credit to Grande lol. We should keep him after this WC LOL.
Rob, I think it's time to lay off the crack pipe, seriously.
Still the best option is to play LKH alongside SHM at the top (HHC as a sub).
The vast majority of our chances came from guys running into space behind the defense. Our crosses weren't dangerous and we were barely putting up long balls. Really no reason have KSW in there except for his defensive contributions.
IN THE BLACK: AC Milan owner Yonghong Li declared ‘bankrupt’ with businessman’s assets to be ‘auctioned off on Chinese version of Ebay’
Reports claim he is unable to pay back high-interest loan taken from hedge fund and is being sued by two banks
Sigh. I'm trying to gather my thoughts and organize my notes. But today showed the best and WORST aspect of squad and STY's selections.
1. Formation - I'm not sold on the shifting 4-3-3 to 4-4-2. Just stick to the 4-4-2 and concentrate on playing it well with wingers switching sides and midfielders making various runs into the box. What was SHM doing on the right wing after HHC came in? That's just stupid.
2. GK - KSG must go. He hesitates too much when a ball is whipped in. He hesitates too much when a ball is floated in. He hesitates too much when kicking the ball in pressure situations. Seriously, that low clearance/laser beam to the opposition? He also should have been screaming to his wall during that set piece trick NornIron used to block off our wall leading to their first goal. He is just too hesitant of a goalkeeper. Enough.
3. KSW - enough. The winter friendlies/camp showed that he's incapable of jumping, which negates his height. He's incapable of set piece defending despite his height and broad upper body. He's incapable of shooting. He's incapable of movement. He clogs up the front line like a massive anaconda shaped shit clogging up the toilet.
4. JHS - how did a player with so much promise end up like him? Simple. Lack of accountability to his profession. He decided to make money and regress over building his craft by moving to China following exemption. It's time to cut our losses. LY - HJH - KMJ - KJS. Jeonbuk. Done. JHS must not start.
5. JWY - stupid player. stupid stupid stupid. Almost as stupid as JHS. At this point, I really think that we should just take Kim Jungmin to the world cup to play as backup for KSY. Forget JWY. We should just take the kid to the WC. And as for KSY's partner, we should just stick with PJH and LCM.
6. HHC/JDW/SHJ - get healthy. stay healthy. start playing.
7. KSY/PJH/LJS/KCH/KMJ/SHM - thank goodness we have them.
Let's try JDW next to SHM. For all his faults and ducking out of headers, his movement is good and he will draw defenders with his runs leaving space for #7. His short passing and link play is passable too and he occasionally scores some good, albeit it 뽀록, goals.
Que Sera Sera...Whatever will be will be...
i thought we had pretty good movement on the attack to be honest...just an embarrassing lack of finishing (won't say who) and I also thought we were reasonably responsible defensively, just the 1-2 unforgivable defensive lapse (again, won't say who).
agreed. SHJ resurgence heavily required for us now. esp if we can ditch Wookie.
We also really need LKH to become healthy again.
Summoning SUK HYUN JUN
We're not asking JDW to score goals. That's SHM's job. We're asking him to open up space for SHM. The alternative is to have LKH do that job. But he's less effective in front of goal vs. JDW.
He failed to put himself into position as well, and it's even more sad that he's been getting shut out the entire match from a mediocre NI side that weren't even bunkering majority of the time. He has no business up top when he fails to provide offensive/aerial assistance.