Interesting notice on Fire Website

Discussion in 'Chicago Fire' started by feuerfex, Oct 20, 2003.

1. feuerfex

feuerfex Member

Apr 21, 2001
    "Fire to Face DC United in Playoffs
    DC United's loss means they will face the Fire in the Eastern Conference Semifinals. Game 1 will be take place in Washington, D.C. Game 2 will take place at New Soldier Field on Sunday, Nov. 9 at Noon. Tickets now on sale – at regular season prices! More Info» "

I think that there are probably some folks in Columbus who might think this a bit premature.

2. JeffGMc

JeffGMc Member

Oct 14, 2000
    New York City
    Club:
    Chicago Fire
    People in DC as well. But to be honest, if DC doesn't make it, well, then they really don't deserve to be there this year.

3. petezuke17

petezuke17 Member

May 7, 2003
    Club:
    New England Revolution
    Nat'l Team:
    United States

Thanks for that one Yogi

4. JeffGMc

JeffGMc Member

Oct 14, 2000
    New York City
    Club:
    Chicago Fire
    Look, if they're going to choke two games in a row that they only need to get a single point in, they don't need to be looking far for people to blame, that's all.

5. HalaMadrid

HalaMadrid Member

Apr 9, 1999
    Is someone going to fix it? Kind of a glaring error.

Don't make me show my Hittori Hanzo steel!

6. Chris M.

Chris M. Member+

Jan 18, 2002
    Chicago
    [/i]
    "Cubs to Face Boston Red Sox in World Series
    NY Yankee's failure to score enough runs over the first 7 1/3 innings of game 7 means Boston will face the Cubs in the World Series. Game 1 will be take place at Fenway Park. Game 3 will take place at Wrigley Field. Tickets now on sale – at five times the regular season prices! More Info» "

7. 352gialloblu

352gialloblu New Member

Jun 16, 2003
    England
    Club:
    Chicago Fire
    Nat'l Team:
    England
    It may be a bit premature, but I wish they'd tell us when the game in DC would be played if they qualify. Don't worry guys, we're going to smack Columbus down, and I'll represent in DC (it's closer than Ohio...). Will it really be on the 2nd? What time? If it's not on the sunday I'll be very put out.

8. greatscott

greatscott Member+

Dec 21, 2002
    Richmond
    Club:
    DC United
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    hahaha, i noticed that a little while ago and posted about it in the crew post match thread. seems odd they would start selling tickets already too

9. JeffGMc

JeffGMc Member

Oct 14, 2000
    New York City
    Club:
    Chicago Fire
    Where are you coming from? I'm coming down from NYC.

10. 352gialloblu

352gialloblu New Member

Jun 16, 2003
    England
    Club:
    Chicago Fire
    Nat'l Team:
    England
    Philly. I figure I just have time to zoom down there and back if it's on Sunday, but everywhere else is too far for a poor college kid... :(

11. HalaMadrid

HalaMadrid Member

Apr 9, 1999
    I don't imagine they'll announce the first game time and place till they are sure they'll be there and who they'll play. So, not until Saturday night, at least I guess.