Inter Milan v Messina [R] Pre/Post Match

Discussion in 'Inter Milan' started by Catfish, Dec 3, 2004.

1. Catfish

Catfish Member

Oct 1, 2002
    Chicago
    Club:
    Arsenal FC
    I'm going out on a limb here and saying that Inter have turned a corner as a club with the come-from-behind draw that they achieved vs. Juve @ the San Siro. I see Inter Milan winning 2-0.

2. Cassano

Cassano Member

Jul 16, 2004
    Club:
    AC Milan
    Nat'l Team:
    Italy
    I see a 2-2 tie...

3. Catfish

Catfish Member

Oct 1, 2002
    Chicago
    Club:
    Arsenal FC
    Match Preview
    Vieri hot in December
    According to the statistics, December is Christian Vieri's most prolific month. Of his 145 goals in the Serie A and B, Bobogol has scored 24 in the twelfth calendar month (17 in A and 7 in B).

No Inter penalty since May
    Inter are one of six Serie A teams that still haven't been awarded a penalty this season (the others are Atalanta, Fiorentina, Lecce, Reggina and Siena). The Nerazzurri's last championship spot kick was on 2 May when Adriano scored against Lecce.

Nerazzurri still unbeaten in 2004/05
    Inter haven't lost a competitive fixture since last 2 May when they were beaten 2-1 by Lecce at the Via del Mare Stadium. Since then, the Nerazzurri have played 23 matches in the Serie A, Champions League and Tim Cup, winning 9 and drawing 14.

Donati set for 100th appearance
    If fielded against Inter, Messina midfielder Massimo Donati will complete a century of Serie A appearances. Donati made his top-flight debut in Atalanta 2-2 Lazio on 1 October 2000. Besides the Bergamo Nerazzurri and the Sicilian club, he has also played for AC Milan, Parma, Torino and Sampdoria.

No red cards for Messina opponents
    Messina are the only team contesting the 2004/05 Serie A championship not to have had an opponent sent off so far this season.

4. mritalian1210

mritalian1210 Member

Jun 10, 2004
    Northern Jersey
    Club:
    AC Milan
    3-2 win. with vieri scoring the game winner with 5 minutes left.

5. mritalian1210

mritalian1210 Member

Jun 10, 2004
    Northern Jersey
    Club:
    AC Milan
    2 inter 0 messina
    3' ADRIANO , 14' ADRIANO

in the 20th mint.

6. fatdanny99

fatdanny99 New Member

Nov 5, 2004
    US
    Adriano again . 36 min.

7. THFC1

THFC1 New Member

Oct 2, 2004
    South East London
    Adriano is unbelievable. Toldo has been sent off for a professional foul & Carini has gone in goal now

8. mritalian1210

mritalian1210 Member

Jun 10, 2004
    Northern Jersey
    Club:
    AC Milan
    Inter 5 Messina 0 FT

3' ADRIANO , 14' ADRIANO , 36' ADRIANO , 11' (2H) MIHAJLOVIC , 39' (2H) VIERI

WONDERFUL!! we really need that.

9. forza inter

forza inter Member

Apr 2, 2004
    Middletown, ct
    Club:
    FC Internazionale Milano
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    wow.

THAT was a beatdown. hey stankovich promised it, and he delivered

ps...hey catfish, if you see this, how are you? i havent been aorund in forever, missed ya!

forza inter

10. Power_of_foot

Power_of_foot Red Card

May 28, 2004
    Congratulations to Inter

11. gaijin

gaijin New Member

Aug 1, 2004
    Malaysia
    :D

Man, where would Inter be without Adriano? Superb stuff! Glad to see they kept a clean sheet as well. Quite a positive sign.

12. El Steve

El Steve Member

Sep 7, 2004
    Pittsburgh
    Club:
    Pittsburgh Riverhounds
    Nat'l Team:
    United States

I need to go watch the highlights ASAP... honestly, this team shouldn't have had 11 draws all season.

13. Catfish

Catfish Member

Oct 1, 2002
    Chicago
    Club:
    Arsenal FC
    Too true, too true. But maybe it took a while to realize their form and build chemistry.

14. Catfish

Catfish Member

Oct 1, 2002
    Chicago
    Club:
    Arsenal FC
    Forza Inter,
    That is one of the nicest thing I have heard on Big Soccer. I'm flattered. Well, I will keep posting in the Serie A boards. I am usually all over the place on BS....lately been on the Bundesliga/German forums and, of course Arsenal.

15. Catfish

Catfish Member

Oct 1, 2002
    Chicago
    Club:
    Arsenal FC
  16. Argentina Girl

Argentina Girl New Member

Jul 7, 2004
    Ten man Inter beat Messina 5-0!!! :D :D :D

When the ref made that pk to be retaken and Carini saved it, isn't that a waterproof sign that Inter's curse of bad luck finally has gone?

17. retnicf

retnicf Member

May 7, 2001
    Mount Vernon, NY
    Damn. What were they thinking? Now how are we going to break that "Most Draws in a Serie A Season" title? :D

18. Catfish

Catfish Member

Oct 1, 2002
    Chicago
    Club:
    Arsenal FC
    Adriano is the hottest striker in Europe, if not the world. Maybe he can carry Inter Milan? I just don't know.

19. forza inter

forza inter Member

Apr 2, 2004
    Middletown, ct
    Club:
    FC Internazionale Milano
    Nat'l Team:
    United States

awwwwwwwww, i try. :D

im usually in the us mens area. yanks abroad and new and analysis. you outa come by sometime. but ya ill be back in the inter area more often.

hey for anyone who doesnt know, adriano won the golden ball today inter reported on their site today

forza inter

20. El Steve

El Steve Member

Sep 7, 2004
    Pittsburgh
    Club:
    Pittsburgh Riverhounds
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    It's hard for me to give them any chance at winning the league after this start after how prolific Juventus is in... I'd still like to see them finish ahead of Milan but...

...who knows, maybe you're right Catfish. It's still hard for me to blame it on chemistry when they've been dynamite in Europe thus-far this season as well. Let's hope they brought whatever disease they have in Champions League into Serie A, and spread it around some :cool: