Inter & AC share the stadium? I'm going to Italy April

Discussion in 'Italy' started by DCU1996, Jan 4, 2006.

1. DCU1996

DCU1996 Member

Jun 3, 2002
    N. VA
    Club:
    DC United
    Nat'l Team:
    Korea Republic
    As I'm visiting Italy at the time, I'm hoping to watch the game AC Milan vs Inter Milan on 15 April...

First of all, do the two club sahre the same stadium as a home?

What's the best way to make sure to get a ticket for the game in US?

Thanks.

2. slideslide

slideslide New Member

Dec 31, 2005
    Boca
    Inter and Milan do share the same stadium the SAN SIRO but i have heard that Milan are thinking of getting a new stadium

3. Thiefo

Thiefo New Member

Apr 26, 2005
    Doesnt AC = Athletic Club? Why do people always referr to Milan as AC?

As for your question, yes they do share the same stadium and yes milan are planning on building their own stadium but that wont come anytime soon...

4. phillips10

phillips10 New Member

Oct 15, 2001
    Cranford
    Club:
    New York Red Bulls
    I would purchase online well beforehand to make sure you have tickets. Check Milan's web site for starters.

5. xdanx

xdanx Member

Aug 12, 2004
    New York, NY
    Club:
    Arsenal FC
    Nat'l Team:
    Italy
    It stands for associazione calcio. Which is football association in italian I believe.

6. FCBasel1893

FCBasel1893 New Member

May 7, 2003
    Basel, Switzerland
    If I were you I'd try to organize these tickets in advance somehow. There are new rules in Italy regarding ticket sales and I'm not sure how it is in Milano, but e.g. in Roma it is said to be impossible to buy tickets directly at the stadium on matchday nowadays. Perhaps you can find an email adress or phone number on the Milan homepage where they can give you more information.

Also of course the derby can be sold out (there's always a black market in Italy for big games but if you're in bad luck the tickets are fake and you won't get in). So I'd take care of this as soon as possible.

7. Thiefo

Thiefo New Member

Apr 26, 2005
    Damn I suck. :rolleyes:But my point still stands, you cant say "football association" when refuring to a team.