Info About Deivid De Souza

Discussion in 'Brazil' started by Emrah_Tr, Aug 29, 2006.

1. Emrah_Tr

Emrah_Tr New Member

Sep 9, 2005
    Turkey
    Hello to all brazilian friends..
    i am from Turkey and supporting Fenerbahce SK.. i think you heard of Fenerbahce's name much more after Arthur ZICO, Alex de Souza, Diego Lugano, Edu Dracena and Deivid de Souza transfers..
    I just want to have some info about Deivid de Souza becouse he is a Fenerbahce player now.. I know he played in Santos and Cruzerio in Brazil before and scored many goals but i dont know what kind of player he is..
    He will play with Edu Dracena and Alex De Souza in the same team and i think these all players played together when they were champion in Brazil league???? Do you think this will be a good advantage for Deivid to score more goals?? And also i know that he played some matches in France and in Sportin Lisbon, Portugal..
    i will be very glad if you write some posts about him..

lots of love
    EMRAH

2. Bandeirante_SPFC

Nov 15, 2005
    Sao Paulo, SP
    Club:
    Sao Paulo FC
    Nat'l Team:
    Brazil
    Man... Deivid is a very good player. You can count with him for the season. But you´re a damn lucky man about another player... Lugano. Fenerbahce just sign the best defender of the world to me.

Best regards.

3. Joelzinho

Joelzinho Member

May 23, 2005
    Montreal!
    Nat'l Team:
    Portugal
    He played very well in Santos. Played somewhat average in Sporting. I find his best asset is the way he holds off defenders with his body. You aquired a decent player in deed.

4. abq nm

abq nm New Member

Oct 12, 2005
    what do you guys think about Edu Dracena from Cruzeiro? We transferred as a CB and he is going to play with Lugano in the defense. Will they be good couple in the defense? Is Edu good to make play from defense? Is he fast, strong, ling short or whatever?

I heard AS ROMA and Fiorentina tried to transfer him but he choosed the Alex and Zico's team. Is that true? is he that much valuable defender?

5. ThrashBoy

ThrashBoy New Member

Aug 28, 2003
    Atlanta, GA
    Deivid was leading the Brasileirao in scoring in 2003 for Cruzeiro before he transferred to Bordeaux (Cruzeiro went on to win the title anyway).

He struggled somewhat at Bordeaux and came back to Brasil to play with Santos.
    After another nice spell in Brasil, he found his way back to Europe with Sporting.

He's played better there than in France, and honestly I'd love to see him partner with Kikin Fonseca (ex-Cruz Azul/Pumas striker).

6. Joelzinho

Joelzinho Member

May 23, 2005
    Montreal!
    Nat'l Team:
    Portugal
    Fonseca is at Benfica and I hardly doubt that Benfica will sign him.

7. ThrashBoy

ThrashBoy New Member

Aug 28, 2003
    Atlanta, GA
    Oops, forgot. Sorry.
    With all the mexicanos that went over to Europe, I was bound to forget one.

8. abq nm

abq nm New Member

Oct 12, 2005
    he is doing very well now
    he scored three amazing goal today