indoor

Discussion in 'Soccer Boots' started by dizzydtrain, Jul 16, 2005.

1. dizzydtrain

dizzydtrain New Member

Feb 17, 2005
    rochester NY
    I am looking for a new pair of indoors. I have had the copas as my indoor boot for 4 years now and its starting to fall apart. I was looking at the diadora brasil, bike total shox magia, and adidas top sala K. I was wondering if anyone had any suggestions about any of the ones listed above. Thanks

2. dizzydtrain

dizzydtrain New Member

Feb 17, 2005
    rochester NY
    i meant nike shox magia

3. Michel

Michel New Member

Oct 5, 2003
    Holland
    Haven't seem them before, but those adidas top sala K look like a proper indoor boot to me. Also heard good things about the brasils.
    Not too fond of the nike shox-models myself, they don't seem very durable to me.

4. matthewfoo

matthewfoo Member

Nov 12, 2004
    Singapore
    i duno about indoors, but my moulded brasils are one of my fav leather cleats

5. dizzydtrain

dizzydtrain New Member

Feb 17, 2005
    rochester NY
    yea the brasils are very good. I just got the brasil elite in white and i love the comfort and touch that i get. I think i actually saw the older brasil version in white for sale at eastbay so i might snag a pair. Thanks for the advice. I am still curious about the top sala K. They are pretty light and are made out of kangaroo as well.

6. alco_soccerstar

Nov 3, 2003
    Club:
    DC United
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    I would HIGHLY suggest the Puma King's for indoor boots. They are really high quality. Feel great on the foot too. I would def check them out if I were you.

7. dizzydtrain

dizzydtrain New Member

Feb 17, 2005
    rochester NY
    i never had a puma boot but i always wanted to try them out. i could see the brasil, copa, and king being about the same feel and quality.

8. Dr. Boots

Dr. Boots Member+

Aug 15, 2002
    Club:
    Manchester United FC
    the copa would be your best bet, they are the best indoor shoes around bottom line.

i have heard good things about the pantofola d'oro indoor boots as well but i have never worn them so i cant comment.

the pumas are not a great shoe in my view for the money, they are a calfskin shoe and pretty blukly, the shox are crap as well they are stiff and too high off the ground.

the brasil is soft and very nice but they will be hard to find as the new brasil shoe is only being made in an outdoor model. check eastybay and soccer.com for them