Indiana - Tulsa [R]

Discussion in 'College & Amateur Soccer' started by Fat Mike, Dec 5, 2004.

1. chops

chops New Member

Dec 5, 2004
    Re: Indiana - Tulsa

In the famous words of Joe Pesci in Home Alone, "I think we're being scammed by a kindergardener."

2. Dr Beeper

Dr Beeper New Member

Dec 1, 2004
    Tucker if you think what Tulsa did was so earth shattering, why dont you refer to the run Iu went on last year when Moor and Graveboy were away with the national team for most of the postseason...............................Tulsa had a great run, but it pales in comparison when you consider how Iu rebounded from such a bad start and got to the finals without those two guys

3. TucksterMan

TucksterMan New Member

Dec 5, 2004
    Dr Beeper,
    I didn't say it was so earth shattering. I just said my hats go off to them which they still do. They did a heck of a job to make it that far. Don't you think they did a good job? They got the school farther then they ever have before without an All-American in Kyle Brown. I think thats pretty good and they deserve credit. IU's run last was simply incredible and thats why I dind't even compare it to that because that would be foolish. But at least give credit where credit is due and tulsa deserves a lot of credit. Im not even a Tulsa fan I just acknowledge when a team does well.