Imagine when we make it all the way

Discussion in 'Archives: CD Chivas USA' started by U.S Chiva, Jan 6, 2013.

1. U.S Chiva

U.S Chiva Member

Oct 22, 2006
    Salinas California/Denver, CO
    Club:
    CD Chivas USA
    Nat'l Team:
    Mexico
    I was just contemplating on what if we ever make it to the finals and will that ever happen? Can that be next year or in ten years? Will I be there to witness such a success of our hated and yet loved team? Or will this never ever happened, is it just a dream or a figment of my imagination, and is Chivas USA a reality. Watching many MLS finals as well as World cup finals and of course Liga MX, I have always imagined myself in the position of those fans that get to follow their team to finals. The fans, the game, friends, beer and family united for soccer. We never unite for anything else as one force. Soccer is an easy escape for daily problems yet we used futbol as a way to form a bonding between different personalities, ideologies, and political perspectives, social and ethnic backgrounds. How will our crowd at a final be? Large or dismal support from the few real fans we have? Will a final finally make our team accepted into the MLS mentality? I was wondering if a final can make us stronger. This may sound crazy but I have always wonder how it feels to be part of such an event, just looking on how the Dynamo fans travel to see their team play in finals, how they arranged their travels their festivities makes me feel betrayed by the choices I make. I have never been to a final, as most of my teams suck. I just imagine myself taking days from work to go see a soccer game. How will that feel. Boarding the plane, getting to the stadium. What if we win? What if we lose? What if that never happens? Oh well I hope I someday look at this and say, you know what it happened and here I am.

2. ekker3

ekker3 Member

Feb 10, 2007
    Club:
    CD Chivas USA
    that's what so crazy about MLS - there's so much parity that anyone can win the cup.
    btw, you are what you make of it - winning, although the ultimate goal, isn't a requirement to be a strong fanbase. fans of not-so-great teams tend to have much more passion than those that always win. there's no doubt about it.
    so the time is now, US Chiva.

3. EastLAChiva

EastLAChiva Member

Jun 26, 2007
    Section 138
    Club:
    CD Chivas USA
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    I am flashing the middle finger to every single Galaxy supporter, closet racist soccer fan, and soccer writer (English and Spanish) that ever clowned on my goats AND I will cuss out every hater on my podcast until I lose my voice. Yup. I will pay my own broadcast fine also.
    It will be worth it, for me. Maybe I'll get invited to the Dave Chapelle Hater's Ball.

CTS26 repped this.
  4. -REY MISTERIO-

Aug 2, 2007
    sYLMAR
    Club:
    CD Chivas de Guadalajara
    Nat'l Team:
    Mexico
    el sueño de un campeonato comiensa el 2 de marzo, asi ke junta tu lana para que te vengas apollar a chivas y ala Chelismania jajajaj !

5. dino1er

dino1er Member

Jun 5, 2009
    east side of la
    Club:
    CD Chivas USA
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    If we ever lift the cup i will first cry of course, then i will suffer a heart attack and brian hemorrhage at the same time. I would then die a happy man, all the heartache and depresion this club has caused me will all be worth that moment that we lift the cup in the air and get our first star.

glyconerd, CTS26, -REY MISTERIO- and 2 others repped this.
  6. EastLAChiva

EastLAChiva Member

Jun 26, 2007
    Section 138
    Club:
    CD Chivas USA
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    Chingao! I don't think anyone can beat that.

7. U.S Chiva

U.S Chiva Member

Oct 22, 2006
    Club:
    CD Chivas USA
    Nat'l Team:
    Mexico
    Ni que fuera borrega Rey. Pero si hojala ora si se nos aga. Ya me imagino al guey del chellis gritandoles jaja va estar de poca madre, ese pinche pelon si es coach no como su ponche Frasier.

8. U.S Chiva

U.S Chiva Member

Oct 22, 2006
    Club:
    CD Chivas USA
    Nat'l Team:
    Mexico
    JAJA I agree. Although Mr. Dino reaction to the cup seems a little too harsh I will join him by not having a heart attack or a hemorrhage, what about I just pee on my pants.

9. -REY MISTERIO-

Aug 2, 2007
    sYLMAR
    Club:
    CD Chivas de Guadalajara
    Nat'l Team:
    Mexico
    I don’t know if we are winning the cup this year …but im sure we will have a better tournament this time yesterday we got to chill with Chelis and like all Mexicans say… este carbon no anda con Chingaderas !
    Save a lo que viene, save en que esta parado y quiere aser historia en este club ! let’s just hope Vergara is busy enough in GDL and lets Chelis do his magic !
    [​IMG]
    Aaaaawebooo !
    [​IMG]

10. ekker3

ekker3 Member

Feb 10, 2007
    Club:
    CD Chivas USA
    if we're gonna lose, at least el chelis is gonna look smooth doing it. what a refined looking vato.
    he's the dos equis guy.

11. sodi_gar

sodi_gar Member

Aug 2, 2006
    murrieta, ca
    Club:
    CD Chivas USA
    I can't wait until that day. Alvarez and lopez, ambos jugadores expresando su amor y preferencia por nuestro club es impresionante. This is just the beginning. We're finally seeing our kids grow up and they are gonna be the ones who rep the club the hardest. All because we planted that seed. The youth is where it's at and Chivas usa wa one of the first MLS club academies to really invest in the youth. Now two kids are straight up saying they prefer to play for us. Unheard of. I hope it spreads like a virus

12. -REY MISTERIO-

Aug 2, 2007
    sYLMAR
    Club:
    CD Chivas de Guadalajara
    Nat'l Team:
    Mexico
    Brooo, we are Chivas there’s is more than 106 years of history in that name, this is just the beginning I have to tell you when I felt in love with this club in the middle of 05 , I knew that we were in to something big and know a few years later we start seeing the product of that time invested … ( have we made mistakes… hell yea we have made a lot but we have learned and we are moving forward
    Back in 05 my Son was 2 ½ now at 10 yrs old – he is a diehard Chivas USA fan and he loves Chicharito and thinks Messi is the best player in the world awebooo we have to educate them right !

13. EastLAChiva

EastLAChiva Member

Jun 26, 2007
    Section 138
    Club:
    CD Chivas USA
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    Yeah, my kids don't know of another Chivas. Chivas USA is the only one worth knowing. For them, at least.

14. -REY MISTERIO-

Aug 2, 2007
    sYLMAR
    Club:
    CD Chivas de Guadalajara
    Nat'l Team:
    Mexico
    My Son does now about Chivas GDL- he loves la Pina Arellano, Bofo, Bravo and Venado ( and Reynoso- he calls hem the guy that talks funny lol) I just think it is important for him to know where we come from and Respect the club that started everything

15. sodi_gar

sodi_gar Member

Aug 2, 2006
    murrieta, ca
    Club:
    CD Chivas USA
    Yeah I know. I think Reynoso thinks he's from Spain. It's better than actually having a lisp

16. henryo

henryo Member+

Jun 26, 2007
  17. U.S Chiva

U.S Chiva Member

Oct 22, 2006
    Club:
    CD Chivas USA
    Nat'l Team:
    Mexico
    Haha dick. Who knows? It would be the story of MLS, like it or not we are MLS.