I'm Really tired of people saying plata is worthless

Discussion in 'Guatemala' started by GolazodeGuate, Sep 7, 2006.

1. GolazodeGuate

GolazodeGuate Member

Jul 13, 2006
    P.A.
    alright sure he's past his prime but you can never call Juan Carlos Plata worthless he's still a legend and demands respect ,remeber what he did in WCQ 2 goals to get the win, he is old and retired but he still demands respect he's plata he was scoring goals before we were born!

2. edcalvi

edcalvi Moderator
    Staff Member

Olimpia
    Guatemala
    May 1, 2005
    US
    PLATA is worthless!!!! ORO is better. :p

3. Guatefc

Guatefc New Member

Jun 1, 2005
    Washington DC
    Nat'l Team:
    Guatemala

Plata is a legend in Guatemala im not Denying that, but like you said he can't do Much for Guatemala Nowadays, Hence he is presently Worthless to guatemala.he doesn't bring anything to Guatemala anymore. Hernan Sandoval is better at the Forward Position then him .

Ill never Forget whats he done for Guatemala, but he can't compete with the Young Concacaf Competition, so he is worthless now, back in 94 -2002 he was a big role player but in the 2006-2014 he is worthless to the Team there will be 7 Forwards better then him and he can't help us much on the Field anymore.

So what are you saying he can still play on Guatemala????? Cause i say he can't anymore

he is now Worthless, his past was great im not denying that but what can he do now on the International Level?? nothing

4. Guatefc

Guatefc New Member

Jun 1, 2005
    Washington DC
    Nat'l Team:
    Guatemala
    i know he scored a gol against brazil but he can't do that anymore. he can't score goals against even panama, he missed a pk,

I wish the plata of 98' was playing nowadays, but he doesn't play like that anymore.

Im grate ful for him but you have to retire sometime open sapce for the future.

5. GolazodeGuate

GolazodeGuate Member

Jul 13, 2006
    P.A.
    I know he isn't at his prime anymore thats why he's retired i'm just saying that he still demands respect. even thought he not nation team material anymore. he's still plata and is still a legend i'm not saying he should still be in the national team i'm only saying he still demands respect

6. Guatefc

Guatefc New Member

Jun 1, 2005
    Washington DC
    Nat'l Team:
    Guatemala
    i still do respect plata for what he Achieved, i never said i didn't.\
    he demands respect for what he did back in his prime, but not on his current form and level of play, none the less he deserves respect for the past play.

but he sucks now on the international level and his name should never be mentioned in any Convocatoria in the near future its just wasting important roster space