im looking for a cheap(ish) SG-quick question

Discussion in 'Soccer Boots' started by htafc, Mar 22, 2005.

1. htafc

htafc New Member

Dec 12, 2004
    England
    im looking to spend about £60 pounds on a SG boot and i dont want to waste any money on a boot that doesnt have much traxion so should i be looking at something with studs (vapors etc.) or metal blades (preds etc.)?

2. DK4EVER

DK4EVER New Member

May 19, 2004
    What size are you looking for? I have a pair of brand new (in original box) red Puma King Pro SG (studs) size 9.5 (UK) that I'd be willing to part with for the right price ;). If interested get back to me.

3. htafc

htafc New Member

Dec 12, 2004
    England
    lol sorry "only" 3.5 sizes too big :D

4. rooster

rooster Member

Dec 16, 2003
    being a size 6 must suck lol, one half size away from still getting most top boots for kid prices.

5. metropolis2k

metropolis2k New Member

Sep 7, 2004
    England
    Personally I go for blades over studs in SG boots. They have less stud pressure on your foot and I feel more grip from them. It is personal preference though.

If I was in your position looking for boots for that price in SG I'd either nab some cheap Pulses or go for Aveiros but that's because they fit my foot nicely.

6. HiVel0city88

HiVel0city88 New Member

Aug 27, 2004
    Orchard Park, NY
    I don't necessarily have a preference, as i believe that it does not matter very much. I just have a suggestion, and you don't necessarily even have to try it out. I currently have a pair of nike air zoom total 90 II SG and i love the traction. you can get a pair of the highest quality boots on ebay since theyr just the older version. Trust me, azt IIs are the real deal. I am assuming your size is ( 3.5 sizes smaller than UK 9.5 = UK 6 = US 7) so US 7. I know that the following links are based in the US so shipping to england would be expensive, but youll often see people based in England selling size UK 6 ones and they will often go for cheap because fewer people have such small feet. Just keep an eye out on ebay if you want aztIIs for really cheap:

UK Size 6

UK Size 6

UK Size 5.5

7. htafc

htafc New Member

Dec 12, 2004
    England
    thanks a lot for that ;)

8. guado

guado Member+

Jun 30, 2004
    ocotengo miedo
    Club:
    Inverness Caledonian Thistle
    Nat'l Team:
    Indonesia
    i also have AZT II"s in soft ground. i bought them at the same time as my tiempos, and i personally like the tiempo's better. got a good deal too.