I'm dialing 411

Discussion in 'Portugal' started by Portista69, Jul 1, 2005.

1. Portista69

Portista69 New Member

Sep 6, 2004
    London,Canada
    Club:
    FC Porto
    Nat'l Team:
    Portugal
    I need some help from u boys around the Gta :cool:

I'm looking for a soccer outlet store supposedly called the "puma store" as anybody ever heard of it? or does anybody know of a soccer store that just sells Puma merchandise in the Gta?

Btw if no such store exists can somebody tell me where i can get top of the line soccer cleats in the Gta, i'm planning on going up there tommorow and any help would be appreciated :cool:

2. leafster

leafster New Member

Jul 21, 2004
    Toronto, Canada
    "Look what the cat dragged home. Now you can see Puma's entire sportswear collection under one roof in their new flagship store at 2532 Yonge St. Though you can still catch the cat in bits and pieces at retailers scattered throughout the GTA, Puma's store is a unique 900 sq. metre one-stop shopping emporium."

http://www.canoe.ca/NewsStand/TorontoSun/Lifestyle/2003/09/02/pf-174139.html

3. ALBU

ALBU New Member

Jun 15, 2004
    Toronto/Albufeira
    Been there before, they had a nice portugal puma t-shirt...if you want cool shoes I would buy them online from the puma store - the selection is great, compared to what you'll find at the puma store.

4. Regency

Regency Member

Apr 28, 2004
    Toronto
    If I am not mistaken, I think this store is in the Yonge-Eglinton area.

5. PAUL SILVA

PAUL SILVA New Member

Aug 4, 2004
    Toronto, Canada
    yes north of Eglinton...I've been meaning to check it out, I'm a big fan of their shoes and the retro styling.

6. GoodDead

GoodDead Moderator
    Staff Member

Aug 8, 2004
    Toronto Canada
    Club:
    Sporting Braga
    Nat'l Team:
    Portugal
    I'm Guarenteeing no Fulham or Boavista jersey's in the store.

7. Roy Da Silva

Roy Da Silva New Member

Sep 24, 2003
    Vancouver Canada
    Did you find it and buy what you wanted.

8. Portista69

Portista69 New Member

Sep 6, 2004
    London,Canada
    Club:
    FC Porto
    Nat'l Team:
    Portugal
    Just got back from Toronto, the Puma store was Pooh, would not recommended to anybody who is straight :eek: There was only 6 pairs of soccer cleats to choose from, from there we went to the Euro cafe were we had a few Super Buck's, from there we went to a restaurant that i would recommend it was called birrada Restaurant on college, great chicken and a great atmosphere, for u boys in the gta that have never been there check it out :cool:
    BTW, what's up with the Portuguese bloods, while at the Euro cafe, we were sitting beside these two guys that told us they belong to the bloods :eek: and we quickly got the fvck out of there :rolleyes:

9. Quaresma2020

Quaresma2020 Member

Mar 29, 2004
    Ottawa,Ontario
    Portuguese bloods??? LOL thats the dumbest thing I have ever heard.... If that is true, And whoever made that up.. IT'S NOT L.A OR THE BRONX PEOPLE!!!!! LOL

10. Briosa a frente

Briosa a frente New Member

Sep 3, 2004
    Winnipeg, (Coimbra)
    You did great to get out
    Bloods = Benfica both red :rolleyes: :D

11. GoodDead

GoodDead Moderator
    Staff Member

Aug 8, 2004
    Toronto Canada
    Club:
    Sporting Braga
    Nat'l Team:
    Portugal
    Portuguese bloods? I knew some Jane and Finch Bloods back in the day but this is pushing it. Even in the Bronx they need to clear their heads real Blood's run deep in LA.

12. Portista69

Portista69 New Member

Sep 6, 2004
    London,Canada
    Club:
    FC Porto
    Nat'l Team:
    Portugal
  13. PAUL SILVA

PAUL SILVA New Member

Aug 4, 2004
    Toronto, Canada
    Bairada on College has decent chicken...but DO NOT eat anything else there. You must have been sitting at the backyard patio, yeah its a pretty good place to have a meal, usually a few babes around...