if u wanna play a fantasy MLS league...where should one go?

Discussion in 'Games' started by costarica, Mar 25, 2003.

1. costarica

costarica New Member

Aug 5, 2000
    Costa Rica
    since yahoo doesnt have the fantasy league anymore, what league do you recommend?

i tried the sportingnews one but I really dont like it...

any others?

thanks guys.

2. jmeissen0

jmeissen0 New Member

Mar 31, 2001
    page 1078
  3. morcheeba

morcheeba New Member

May 9, 2002
    World Fantasy Footie

World Fantasy Footie, MLS edition is taking off where the FLMLS left off, live draft, head2head competition. The league is still being developed by fanstar (www.fanstar.com) and myself, it will be ready after the start of the MLS season, unfortunately, but it will be worth the wait. It's free to play as well. The rules are up at www.geocities.com/worldfantasyfootie/ it's just a temp site until the real site is done. The other games are great as well, i'm in all 3. if you are interested in playing in my game, worldfantasyfootie@yahoo.com

Cheers,
    Tom

4. sljohn

sljohn Member

Apr 28, 2001
    Out of town
    I'm partial to MFLS myself.

I like that the rules are relatively simple--the most challenging part is figuring out exactly how the salary caps and transfer fees interact, but that's easy enough to deal with--and the scoring is reasonably realistic--as in, within the constraints of any stats based game, the highest scoring fantasy players tend to be players you would normally pick out as having played a good game.

Give it a try, you'll probably like it.