If the game goes to hell...

Discussion in 'LA Galaxy' started by Hushx, Sep 8, 2007.

1. Hushx

Hushx Member

Aug 20, 2007
    Los Angeles
    Club:
    Los Angeles Galaxy
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    At least we can switch to Spike to watch UFC 75 (which is being broadcast for free) tonight at 8. So...yeah, just letting you guys who don't already know, know.

I know as a fan that makes me sound fickle, but at this point I'm just tired of being disappointed :(. I realize that half the team is injured and all the major key players are MIA, but even so, its just ridiculous how far we've fallen from grace. On the bright side, perhaps we are doing worse than before because of an influx of new, skilled talent, which on a whole might increase the competitiveness of the league and the talent pool in comparison to other leagues around the world.

2. Cyclonis

Cyclonis Forza Juve

Jul 12, 2007
    Los Angeles
    Club:
    Juventus FC
    Nat'l Team:
    Italy
    Yeah, I understand about being dissapointed. I was dreaming of new soccer renaissance here in the US, but instead got the fall of the roman empire. Its hard not to lose heart right now (though beer helps), but like I've said before, there is no relegation in MLS and we still (however unlikely) have a chance to win the championship. Keep the faith my brother. And even if I'm wrong, we'll still have a chance next year. THERE IS NO RELEGATION IN MLS!!! It could be worse. Read the thread about what happened to Leeds United. OUCH!