I will put my head on the chopping block

Discussion in 'Manchester United' started by andrew neave, Oct 25, 2004.

1. andrew neave

andrew neave New Member

Dec 20, 2003
    Las Vegas USA
    Club:
    Manchester United FC
    I said :- " I will put my head on the chopping block and suggest that Henry wont score in the ManUtd vArsenal match comming up and maybe Pires will have his feathers ruffelled, Oh dear. Is this a mans sport or what ?????"

Nearly right Pires didnt play but Reyes got ruffelled didnt he, and all Henry could do was moan to ManUtd players at the end of the match.
    Question: I would like to know was the Tomato soup hot that Arsenal players threw on Sir Alex?? I mean if it was its called Violence and ManUtd could invoke police proceedings couldnt they, Get a grip Wenger for heavens sake.

2. footballer10

footballer10 New Member

May 14, 2001
    Flower Mound, TX
    I think we should all leave the soup thing alone. None of us know what happened. Is it right to throw soup(or other things for that matter) at another person? No. Could SAF have said something cocky to an Arsenal player that was complaing when he should have just kept quiet and gone on his way? Maybe or Maybe not. We don't know.

Hopefully this incident will stay in house between the two clubs because there were contrvesial decisions out there and this was in the heat of the battle. As well as there is no need to let the press blow this up.

I'll also say this, if an Arsenal player did throw soup(or whatever) then I would hope he is punished in house.

3. Motterman

Motterman Member

Jul 8, 2002
    Orlando, FL
    Club:
    Manchester United FC
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    Yeah, in typical fashion the press likes to play "Who will be banned for something that happened during the Manchester United / Arsenal match this time?" game.

It's really starting to hurt the game, IMO...

4. USsupport

USsupport New Member

Aug 4, 1999
    Arlington, VA, USA
    what's all this about Campbells soup?
    If that's true then it's pretty bad. I don't mean in a violent way bad but just way too silly. Sounds like someone on the Arse side needs to to get their check up, or not forget to take their meds.

5. Father Ted

Father Ted BigSoccer Supporter

Manchester United, Galway United, New York Red Bulls
    Nov 2, 2001
    Connecticut
    Club:
    Manchester United FC
    Nat'l Team:
    Ireland Republic
    Nah, it was Chicken soup.

6. footballer10

footballer10 New Member

May 14, 2001
    Flower Mound, TX
    Out of curiosity, why is there food in the players tunnel immediately after the game. Who is going to want to eat right after a game?