I still don't get it

Discussion in 'Arsenal' started by goonsquad, Dec 2, 2004.

1. fedwood

fedwood Member

Sep 13, 2004
    maybe he should try highjump
    usually when someone "makes contact" with you, you go down not into verticallly into the air

2. No1ArsenalFan

No1ArsenalFan New Member

May 6, 2004
    There is no way we r going to beat chelsea without vieira and this game will make or break our season. If we beat chelsea and we r still on 5 points behind we will only be 2 points behind but if we lose we will go 8 points behind and there is no way any other team is going to beat chelsea this season. Flamini and Cesc together in midfield against lampard and makelele we r gonna get trounced.

Oh and by the way how can you guys ever call Vieira a diver i didn't see what happened against liverpool although i heard he did try to say sorry which RvN never did to Ash when he trod on him and that is the only time I have ever heard of or seen vieira dive come on guys just because ur bitter towards us and your gonna win the quad this season doesn't mean that you have to slate r players.

No1ArsenalFan

3. Bluto11

Bluto11 The sky is falling!

May 16, 2003
    Chicago, IL
    dude, stay confident or change your screen name to No1Chelsea fan. Its a long season and it ain't over till its over. Red Sox anyone? Anfield '89? If you truly believe that Chelsea will wrap up the league by Christmas, like you said in another thread than that is fine, but at least still be a "supporter" of the team.

We are winning today. If we finish the game today and beat Chelsea next week than we will be only two points back.

ok, so that No1ChelseaFan might be a bit harsh, I just thought it was funny

4. Its only Ray Parlour

Aug 3, 2003
    London
    Is your name ironic?

5. fox point fury

May 19, 2001
    Providence

Some unsolicited advice: if you want to be taken seriously you shouldn't complain about things you didn't see.