I QUIT, Just cant support a Vegara team any longer

Discussion in 'Archives: CD Chivas USA' started by Going Mobile, May 20, 2013.

1. Going Mobile

Going Mobile Member

Apr 15, 2004
    Club:
    CD Chivas USA
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    I cannot support a Vegara run team. After what he did to the staff in the offseason I was bitter but still have friends on the team and in the FO. I stuck by them as a team. I find myself rooting against Vegara and for MLS to take the team away from him.

IMO that is the ONLY way the fans will have shot at a winning team. The fans deserve better and the league should demand better.

F U VEGARA !!!!! go sell you Omni Life crap and leave the MLS

I actually feel bad for Chelis even he is frustrated with the talent level and penny-pinching tactics of management

2. U.S Chiva

U.S Chiva Member

Oct 22, 2006
    Salinas California/Denver, CO
    Club:
    CD Chivas USA
    Nat'l Team:
    Mexico
    I feel the same way. If by the end of this season no major changes are made I will fallow your steps. Either we rebrand or get new ownership or Iam gone. The seaon started really good and I was super happy about it, but now is the same shit as all other season. We suck

Gameface repped this.
  3. Cabrito

Cabrito Member

Apr 10, 2013
    Club:
    CD Chivas USA
    New roster, new FO and same/worst results. It's obvious then that all this time, the Cue brothers were not the ones hampering the progress/development of the team.

Gameface repped this.
  4. EastLAChiva

EastLAChiva Member

Jun 26, 2007
    Section 138
    Club:
    CD Chivas USA
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    I'm hungover on misery. I feel like one of Dr. Kevorkian's patients.

5. ekker3

ekker3 Member

Feb 10, 2007
    Club:
    CD Chivas USA
    worst farewell tour EVER.

Sandon Mibut repped this.
  6. Mstars96

Mstars96 Member

Jul 13, 2003
    NJ
    Club:
    New York Red Bulls
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    I admire you Chivas fans, don't wait till october, jump ship to LAG now.

7. U.S Chiva

U.S Chiva Member

Oct 22, 2006
    Club:
    CD Chivas USA
    Nat'l Team:
    Mexico
    I rather jump on top of your mom.

8. EastLAChiva

EastLAChiva Member

Jun 26, 2007
    Section 138
    Club:
    CD Chivas USA
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    GTFOH!

JediK and CTS26 repped this.
  9. glyconerd

glyconerd Member

Apr 8, 2007
    Los Angeles
    Club:
    CD Chivas USA
    Nat'l Team:
    Uzbekistan
    You need to separate your feelings that came from your livelihood with your fandom of this team. It'll help you move on or at least make way for the people that are still here. Just trying to help because you sound so tormented.

MLS isn't going to save us. See the NE Revs, they have a millionaire that only cares about his other "football" team. 16 years of mediocrity and counting.

The team isn't going anywhere any time soon. Let's all enjoy what we have as opposed to what we might not have.

Ok I'm done preaching.

CTS26 and MARCH_ repped this.
  10. Mstars96

Mstars96 Member

Jul 13, 2003
    NJ
    Club:
    New York Red Bulls
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    That's not nice.

11. Going Mobile

Going Mobile Member

Apr 15, 2004
    Club:
    CD Chivas USA
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    Would quit following MLS all together before I supported the LAG

MARCH_, Gameface and CTS26 repped this.
  12. Mstars96

Mstars96 Member

Jul 13, 2003
    NJ
    Club:
    New York Red Bulls
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    Let me ask you this, who did you support before chivas expansion? Did you really hate the LAG even before it? being the only team in town then I can't see how you would've.

13. JediK

JediK Member

Jul 4, 2008
    Los Angeles
    Club:
    CD Chivas USA
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    Not directed to me but I'll answer anyways.

I supported Pumas UNAM on club level. That's it. USA and Mexico nationally. I got curious about Chivas USA in 07 and by 08 I was following/watching every game.

I didn't really hate the gals. I did however, dislike landy cakes and kobi jones. That made it easier to not pay attention to the gals whatsoever and get on Chivas. And the hate slowly developed from there.

14. Mstars96

Mstars96 Member

Jul 13, 2003
    NJ
    Club:
    New York Red Bulls
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    directed to anyone.
    from Pumas, interesting, didn't think that happened, so what now if they go? you would stop supporting mls?

15. sodi_gar

sodi_gar Member

Aug 2, 2006
    murrieta, ca
    Club:
    CD Chivas USA
    I followed Morelia monarcas and loosely Chivas de guad then when Chivas usa came on the scene in 05' I was hooked. I wouldn't follow MLS if they went under but if they stayed in LA and had a name change I'd follow them. There is no part of the galaxy that speaks to me.

16. Going Mobile

Going Mobile Member

Apr 15, 2004
    Club:
    CD Chivas USA
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    Not only did I follow the Galaxy I worked for them for 8 seasons. I walked down the hall and got a nice raise from Chivas USA.
    The hatred doesnt come from the play on the field, frankly Donovan, Beckham and most of the players on all teams are very nice guys. It come from the ownership, AEG and they way they treat their employees. How they see the staff as just a number and have no compassion for them. I have seen it as a long time fan of the Kings and from within once they took over 1/2 of MLS to how they run the arenas all across the country. I am also a STH for the Ontario Reign( Minor league hockey) AEG runs the arena half the time the owners want to do something for the fans AEG wont allow it.

AEG is all that is wrong with big business today, greedy bastards who care more about the bottom line and far less about the fans or employees.

All that being said I can say Phil Anschutz and his wife are some of nicest people you will ever meet.

Sandon Mibut and aetraxx7 repped this.
  17. U.S Chiva

U.S Chiva Member

Oct 22, 2006
    Club:
    CD Chivas USA
    Nat'l Team:
    Mexico
    I will not support LAG even if i get free tickets. I dislike their fan base, Boring as hell. If chivas gets a new name i will support,but if they move I wont support them. On the other hand, if we do end up loosing our tean i might just end up going to the earthquakes games maybe i get interested in those stupid looking blue condoms.

-REY MISTERIO- repped this.
  18. Gameface

Gameface BigSoccer Supporter

Apr 25, 2000
    Southern California
    Club:
    Los Angeles
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    I hope you have antibiotics.

Sandon Mibut and U.S Chiva repped this.
  19. -REY MISTERIO-

Aug 2, 2007
    sYLMAR
    Club:
    CD Chivas de Guadalajara
    Nat'l Team:
    Mexico
    That is sad to hear GM.
    We are all not happy …but I would just never quit on my boys
    Hope the other teams you fallow fill out that empty space that Chivas did at one point

Going Mobile repped this.
  20. JediK

JediK Member

Jul 4, 2008
    Los Angeles
    Club:
    CD Chivas USA
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    I wouldn't have a team. I'd still watch, though. I enjoy watching at least the condensed 20 min games on MLS live.

21. ekker3

ekker3 Member

Feb 10, 2007
    Club:
    CD Chivas USA
    id slowly lose interest in the league. real talk.

sodi_gar repped this.
  22. CTS26

CTS26 Member

LAFC
    United States
    May 26, 2008
    Kannapolis
    Club:
    Los Angeles
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    If Chivas USA is no more then I see no reason in following MLS because in all honesty MLS is pretty boring to watch compared to the other leagues out there. So nope I would stop following MLS and as far as the Galaxatives go no way in hell I root, follow or attend there games; they may have won two MLS cups in a row but look at how they did it and look at the two teams that were in the last two MLS Cup Finals were both AEG owned teams enough said.:thumbsdown::cautious::rolleyes:

Gameface and sodi_gar repped this.
  23. glyconerd

glyconerd Member

Apr 8, 2007
    Los Angeles
    Club:
    CD Chivas USA
    Nat'l Team:
    Uzbekistan
    Good news everyone, Chivas USA is still here and will be here for the foreseeable future.

The hypotheticals have been beaten to death :cautious:

24. TheLostUniversity

Los Angeles Galaxy
    Feb 4, 2007
    Greater Boston
    Club:
    --other--
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    You're a nice guy. Myself, not so nice. I'd have hoped he did not have his antibiotics. :sneaky:

25. ekker3

ekker3 Member

Feb 10, 2007
    Club:
    CD Chivas USA
    im with you here. but then again, when HAVENT we been lied to. we're supposed to be suckers, remember?
    im taking everything darth vergara or MLS says with a grain of salt.