I NEED HELP! unable to pay for my tickets in general ballot!

Discussion in 'UEFA and Europe' started by amaz13, Feb 3, 2020.

1. amaz13

amaz13 New Member

juve
    Australia
    Jan 27, 2020
    hey everyone
    i was partially successful in the general ballot. i was allocated 4x tickets to match 9 in bilbao and 1x ticket to round of 16 in amsterdam. i am only able to pay for the amsterdam ticket and am unable to pay for the 4x bilbao tickets. amsterdam ticket is paid for and i already received my invoice. it says i have been allocated the tickets but i am unable to pay for them. obviously some sort of technical difficulty on the ticketing portal. emailed uefa using their online form over 48 hours ago,STILL NO REPLY! deadline for the portal to close is feb 7. i am freaking out. how on earth do you contact this organisation and actually speak to someone? it seems literally impossible ive looked everywhere online. has anyone else had this issue?? has it been resolved?? any uefa contact numbers? anything to ease my worst fears lol

2. amaz13

amaz13 New Member

juve
    Australia
    Jan 27, 2020
    when people won tickets to multiple games in the general ballot, did you pay separately for the matches or did you pay one grand total in one transaction?? anyone please let me know

3. welshbairn

welshbairn Member+

Clachnacuddin
    Scotland
    Jul 31, 2019
    #3 welshbairn, Feb 3, 2020
    Last edited: Feb 3, 2020
    Suggest you post this here, the thread is much busier.
    https://www.bigsoccer.com/threads/euro-2020-tickets-thread.2102640/page-98
    Pretty sure you have to buy all or none that are offered, not sure how you only got invoiced for the game you want.

P.S. Am I right in thinking match 9 is Spain v Sweden? If so I don't think you'll have any trouble reselling them if you can raise the money now, Sweden have a decent travelling support, and Bilbao is an attractive summer destination.

4. Canada11

Canada11 New Member

Vancouver Whitecaps
    Canada
    Jan 23, 2020
    Hi, I won 4 games in lottery. I paid for all games at once. I contacted my bank to let them know a foreign transaction was going through. I had no problems at all. Good luck.

5. Michael Davies

Everton FC
    Wales
    Nov 5, 2017
    If you were allocated 5 tickets then you must pay for them all, you cannot pick and choose.