I know i'm pathetic - but, you're not really in front of us!

Discussion in 'Chelsea' started by gunnerdude11, Nov 14, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. gunnerdude11

gunnerdude11 New Member

Feb 5, 2004
    den haag-for now
    As an ambassador from all non-Chelski fans, I have a point to make about your fine team and its possible future sliverware. Any trophy that you win under Abramovich will come with no respect. None at all. The desperation at which Roman wants a cup is rediculous. He has spent the better well over a Quarter of a Billion Pounds forming this team. Any rich person with an enjoyment of Football can do what he is doing and it is a joke. At least teams like Arsenal, Barcelona, and to a lesser extent Ac, Inter, Juve, and Manyoo have won many cups without spending A QUARTER OF A BILLION POUNDS. Just let it be known that when you do win a cup, it will be with one of the least respected teams of all time. I hope that in the future, post Chelski, that the owner will form a team of built was built on team unity and class. Just to clariy, I'm putting you fellas on the same level with other win-at-all-costs teams like Real Madrid in Spain and the New York Yankees in America. And please don't take this as an Arsenal fan ranting (really), just making a point.

2. Spartak

Spartak Member

Nov 6, 1999
    Philly
    Club:
    AC Milan
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    Re: I Speak For All Non-Chelsea Fans!

pathetic :rolleyes:

3. Eddie26

Eddie26 Moderator
    Staff Member

Sep 23, 2004
    Pittsadelphia
    Club:
    Chelsea FC

Point taken. Now fvck off.

Is an Arsenal fan really talking about class? Please...when your team finds some, then come back.

Who the fvck appointed you "ambassador from all non-Chelski fans" anyway? You and your imaginary friends? Get lost troll...

In the mean time, go back home, play with you 1in d*ck and figure out how you gave up 4 goals to Tottenham...we've given up nearly that many all year.

And by the way...you're still 2 points back. Deal with it.

And by the way (pt 2)...have fun watching your team with Fly Emirates on the front, playing in Emirates Stadium. Sell out.

And by the way (pt 3)...Arsenal would do the same thing if they had the money.

And by the way (pt 4)...if I haven't said it before, fvck off.

4. Takkie

Takkie Member

Jul 7, 2004
    Club:
    Real Salt Lake
    Nat'l Team:
    United States

as a non-chelsea fan, i would like to say i disagree. while i dont agree with your methods, (duff and robben? and now you want to buy Joaquin? all while we are stuck with Kewell and Riise? damn you chelsea! :p)You still have to win the games, and chelsea has been winning the games they need to in impressive fashion. so while i sit here mad and a little bit jealous that chelsea is buying up every player they'll need, i'll still respect any silverware they win,because hey, the other top clubs spend a shitload of money too( Man U anyone?).

PS. i just think he's bitter because you guys passed the Arse in the table.

5. Joel Goodson

Joel Goodson Member

Jan 10, 2001
    Chicago
    Club:
    Chelsea FC
    Nat'l Team:
    United States

Glory Hunter. Probably an Arse fan for the last couple of years. Probably Man Yoo before that.

6. Eddie26

Eddie26 Moderator
    Staff Member

Sep 23, 2004
    Pittsadelphia
    Club:
    Chelsea FC

No way man, he's supported Arsenal since he read Fever Pitch and his brother's cousin's next door neighbor once passed Tony Adams in a pub snorting coke and that's how he fell in love with Arsenal.

Then of course he probably played in youth leagues with Giles Grimandi.

7. When Hell Unfreezes

Jan 8, 2004
    London

Surely his brother's cousin is his cousin, isn't he or she?

Anyway, he doesn't speak for me :(

8. christosap

christosap New Member

Jul 12, 2004
    adelaide

its no secret chelsea aren't well liked because of the way they spend but do chelsea fans honestly care?

9. Eddie26

Eddie26 Moderator
    Staff Member

Sep 23, 2004
    Pittsadelphia
    Club:
    Chelsea FC

Yes, I suppose you're right...

Unless, it's his half-brother and it's his cousin on his dad's side...yeah that's what I meant. :D

10. Eddie26

Eddie26 Moderator
    Staff Member

Sep 23, 2004
    Pittsadelphia
    Club:
    Chelsea FC

Not really but when people feel the need to troll, they need to get whoop assed. And this troll is going to get beat down. I see red squares coming this tools way...

11. Clan

Clan Member

Apr 23, 2002
    Stop looking over your shoulder you dope, thats Everton.

What?

Yes, i know they are wearing Blue.

Where?

In front of you, you pillock!

12. Eddie26

Eddie26 Moderator
    Staff Member

Sep 23, 2004
    Pittsadelphia
    Club:
    Chelsea FC
    [trumpets] Here comes the calvary!! Hot damn! I've been waiting for ClanBlue to wake up and read this crackhead's post!! About time too!!

13. Clan

Clan Member

Apr 23, 2002
    I was going to just toss the damn thing altogether, but then decided to have some fun with it.:)

14. Eddie26

Eddie26 Moderator
    Staff Member

Sep 23, 2004
    Pittsadelphia
    Club:
    Chelsea FC
    No it's much funnier to read his moronic rambling. It's like an early Christmas present!

15. Eddie26

Eddie26 Moderator
    Staff Member

Sep 23, 2004
    Pittsadelphia
    Club:
    Chelsea FC
  16. Clan

Clan Member

Apr 23, 2002
  17. Clan

Clan Member

Apr 23, 2002
    btw - how as the trip to England and Old Trafford?

They say the seats are so close together in that stadium thats it's probably one of the most uncomfortable to watch a game in in the league.

18. Eddie26

Eddie26 Moderator
    Staff Member

Sep 23, 2004
    Pittsadelphia
    Club:
    Chelsea FC
    That was pretty much the case. OT was nice but Anfield was AWESOME. I loved Liverpool and everything about it. OT was kind of a disappointment since it was so quiet except for the Citeh fans. Those guys were great. They didn't stop from 20 mins before the game until about 20 mins after.

I took some good pics of everything, soon as I get them post I'll PM you the link.

19. deco_#10

deco_#10 Member

Mar 22, 2004
    Montreal
    What the hell is that guy talking about... if there's one thing people like it's great teams... not unknowns. For example.... Porto won the Champions league and the only people who cared were the Porto Fan and the people in Portugal... other then that no one cared. People like to see the great players there's no other way around it. When Chelsea wins everything they'll go down as one of the greatest.

20. Dave_M

Dave_M New Member

May 25, 2004
    Enfield

I didnt agree with the original post in the least, but eddie, surely there are better ways of dealing with a troll then unleasing untrue statements in your fury

I mean come ON. Have you not been watching the EPL in the last 3 years?

But heres the thing see. If Dagenham and Red come to Highbury in the FA cup and score 27 goals good on em. So long as we score 28 does it really matter? I mean REALLLY?

To quote a recent movie. It doesnt matter if you win by an inch or a mile. Winning is winning.....and 3 points is 3 points

So when its arsenal with emirates on the shirt its selling out, but when its chelsea its not?

Sponsored stadiums are nothing new either, and while I am generally against them, we dont all have millionaires at the helm...

Plus I feel that fans that support a team that STARTED OUT as a PLC, and thus as a business, rather than comming up out of factory teams, should be the LAST ones to be bleating about "selling out".

No doubt.

As I say this guy is clearly a troll....but I felt there were errors in your response that warrented a reply. Nothing personal...

21. Clan

Clan Member

Apr 23, 2002

Credit where it's due.

In the Cup?
    No!
    However, in the league, especially this year as it may very well go down to the last game and goal difference it very well might.

:D
    Now Dave, where you one of the many, many, Arsenal fans slagging us off at the begining of the season for not winning in the style of Arsenal?
    And we all said 3 points = 3 points no matter the score.

I think i'll ask a Spurs fan about their opinion of how Arsenal STARTED OUt - just for kicks eh ;)

Likewise mate!

22. Eddie26

Eddie26 Moderator
    Staff Member

Sep 23, 2004
    Pittsadelphia
    Club:
    Chelsea FC

I agree with most everything you said except this.

I have been watch the EPL the last three years and I remember games like last years Man U-Arse match wear Keown, Viera, et acted like total amateurs when RVN got that PK. I'm not saying I agree with the PK in that instance, but a truly professional, classy team would not have lashed out as that whole team did. It wasn't just one or two players, it was the whole team. Don't confuse class with talent.

Maybe sell out wasn't the word I wanted. I more wanted to say that they are our "sloppy seconds". I am personally thrilled that we won't have FE on the kits anymore. You have no idea how hard it is to where they kit in (US) public with that on the front.

On another topic, while it may be true that I didn't grow up watching Chelsea, or going to the Bridge every Sat, I can (and do) like to count myself as a Chelsea fan who was pre-RA. They been my team for at least 8-9 years, and while I may not have suffered very long with Chelsea (I am from Philly though, we know disappointment) I am not some Johnny come lately. I didn't take offense though. I just got rilled up by this moron.

23. Clan

Clan Member

Apr 23, 2002

You know, i knew i wasn't the only one too think of it like this, but i'm glad too see it said by somebody else just too reassure me.

24. Eddie26

Eddie26 Moderator
    Staff Member

Sep 23, 2004
    Pittsadelphia
    Club:
    Chelsea FC

That's the only reason why the Dennis Wise Autoglass kit sees more sun then the John Terry FE one.

Trust my Clan, ours is a gripe of most US Chelsea fans. I am so glad to see that next year will be no FE or Orange (per Kenyon yesterday)

25. Clan

Clan Member

Apr 23, 2002

You know what, i went to Stamford Bridge for over 15 years when living back home, never once owned a replica shirt (it wasn't the 'in-thing' in those days) untill i moved over here.

I bought 5 T-shirts in Philly - plain Blue with Chelsea on the front for the reason stated above.
    To this day, i have only 1 replica shirt, sent as a present by my Sister from London.