I have to confess.....

Discussion in 'San Jose Earthquakes' started by 1Bri Fanatic333, Nov 11, 2004.

1. 1Bri Fanatic333

1Bri Fanatic333 New Member

Jul 12, 2000
    I wasn't going to say anything, but for the past week or so, I have been thinking about this a lot. I think that our early exit from the playoffs is all my fault, (well, I guess it's my cat's fault). See, that Friday night to Saturday morning of the second leg in KC....it was about 3:00 am, and I was woken up by this huge crashing sound. It sounded a lot like glass breaking. I woke up, got out of bed, walked around the bed, and over by the bathroom, where I found my cat sitting on the floor, looking up at me, and beneither him, in a million different pieces was my Jeff Agoos bobble-head. I have them up on my fireplace mantle in my bedroom, because they are the safest there, (and truth be told, I can display them, and my fiance doesnt mind them cuz its up out of the way)......he had jumped up onto our dresser, then jumped up onto the mantle, and down came Jeff. I think the fall and breaking of his bobble cursed him or something. I kinda of just picked up the pieces, and glued him back together with super glue (yes, I glued my fingers together a few times, too...no laughing), and stuck him back up there. Then this morning, my brother was over here, and he asked me why Jeff was so messed up, and I was forced by him and my fiance to throw Jeff away.
    My cat killed my Goose bobble...he killed his talents, too. We lost that game because of my cat...... :eek:

2. yalpstel

yalpstel Member

Oct 12, 2000
    Bay Area, CA
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    Hey Linds, you're not old enough to drink (legally) yet, are you?

:D

3. 1Bri Fanatic333

Jul 12, 2000
    Legally, no. But I am quite fond of strawberry margaritas :D

4. bcguy4quakes

bcguy4quakes BigSoccer Supporter

Apr 27, 2000
    Santa Cruz, CA, USA
    Club:
    San Jose Earthquakes
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    Hey LIndsay, I have an extra Jeff bobblehead doll, If you want iit, I'll bring it to the CQ year end party for you.

5. Tony in Quakeland

Jan 27, 2003
    Pleasant Hill, CA
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    A ridiculous story founded on childish magical thinking.

Now if it had been your Brian Ching bobblehead, then yeah, it would have been your fault.

6. LeeS

LeeS Member

Mar 23, 2002
    San Francisco, CA
    Club:
    San Jose Earthquakes
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    Your "fiance'"?

I thought your were 15 or something.

Hmm.

Lee

7. alliu23

alliu23 I'm a Yank til I Die

Jul 28, 2004
    Williamsport, PA
    Club:
    San Jose Earthquakes
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    there is only one solution... kill the cat, sacrifice it to the soccer Gods and we will reign in 2005. It must be done, the Gods have spoken.

8. DotMPP

DotMPP 'Quakes fan in Stumptown

San Jose Earthquakes
    United States
    Jun 29, 2004
    SE Portland, OR
    Club:
    San Jose Earthquakes
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    Maybe there will be enough hide to make a "gift" ball to offer the soccer gods (size 4 maybe, sans fleas)

9. DotMPP

DotMPP 'Quakes fan in Stumptown

San Jose Earthquakes
    United States
    Jun 29, 2004
    SE Portland, OR
    Club:
    San Jose Earthquakes
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    She's got a fireplace with a mantel in her bedroom, sounds like she's doing alright whatever her age. ;)

10. LeeS

LeeS Member

Mar 23, 2002
    San Francisco, CA
    Club:
    San Jose Earthquakes
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    Better than me, thats a fact.
    :(

Lee

11. 1Bri Fanatic333

Jul 12, 2000
    HAHAHAH! You guys are all so funny, sometimes! I'm 20, not 15, thanks. When I first started p[osting around here, I was about the age of 15, yes...now, I am 20. And I live in a studio apartment....my bedroom, family room, kitchen, and bathroom, are pretty much all the same....we have a fireplace to the side....and we have like room dividor thingies around, so it kinda creates rooms.....sorry, we call it our bedroom area. Anywho...yeah,......

12. spejic

spejic Cautionary example

Mar 1, 1999
    San Rafael, CA
    Club:
    San Jose Earthquakes
    OH MY GOD!!!! I wasted five years of my life on this forum! Like sands through the hourglass, so went the days of my life... I have to leave, now! See you later, suckers!

no, it's raining. Maybe some other day.

13. living_ded_boy

living_ded_boy New Member

May 24, 2001
    Pleasanton, Ca
    Eye contact at autograph alley and she thinks she's engaged......to which Quake, i'm not sure.:rolleyes:

14. 1Bri Fanatic333

Jul 12, 2000

I get the feeling that every time I post another comment, you love me more and more :D You know, if you keep following me around like you do, taking pictures of me while I'm trying to change and such, I just may have to go get a restraining order or something.... ;)