I don't have cable in my school dormitory... Is there a way to watch matches online?

Discussion in 'UEFA and Europe' started by Welllam, Sep 26, 2003.

1. Welllam

Welllam New Member

Sep 26, 2003
    Is there an online TV station that boardcasts European soccers?

Thanks in advance for replying.

Well

2. Alphonse

Alphonse New Member

May 30, 2003
    La France
    I don't have brains in my school dormitory...

I know some sites that broadcast European le football, but I must regretfully write that I do not know any sites that boardcasts European soccers.

You are le very welcome

3. Clan

Clan Member

Apr 23, 2002
    Stop being a dickhead Alphonse [​IMG].....there's a good lad.

4. Alphonse

Alphonse New Member

May 30, 2003
    La France
    How does one be le dickhead?

How can you le see if my head looks like le dick from England anyway? Do you have le very good binoculars? Or are you that person from across the street that always watches moi when I take off my clothes at night? I have sexy pecs n'est pas?

I am le only one who is plus nice enough to answer this le sockpuppet, and this is le merci I get, it is almost le heartbreaking me. Mais I will forgive you and still send you le christmas card which makes le music when you open it, because you might not have known this person was le sockpuppet.

5. Welllam

Welllam New Member

Sep 26, 2003
    Re: I don't have brains in my school dormitory...

Basically I would like to say football instead of soccer, but this is an american site, that's why i say soccer.

Can u tell me the sites?

6. Alphonse

Alphonse New Member

May 30, 2003
    La France
    Mon Dieu

You can le say soccer, just use football when you le write.

Here is one le helpfull link
    http://put777.nayes.net/put777/tv.htm

Here is one le helpfull hint
    Search le big wide internet for tv guides for these channels, find out what time they le show football, and then choose to watch that le channel on that page.

I am still not le convinced that you are not le sockpuppet

7. Ferris

Ferris New Member

Mar 31, 2003
    Re: Mon Dieu

Takes one to know one, right Alphonse?

8. Alphonse

Alphonse New Member

May 30, 2003
    La France
    You can not le pretend to be as sexy as I am

Is that le reason you keep stating I am le sockpuppet? Because you le are one yourself? It does not le really matter, because I am le 100% Alphonse.

You are just le jealous I will not send you le christmas card which makes music when you open it.

9. banjaLuka

banjaLuka New Member

Sep 27, 2003
    usa
    Re: You can not le pretend to be as sexy as I am

U aint no le sockpuppet cuz u like a kurac and la shupak to lizesh le thank u

10. Alphonse

Alphonse New Member

May 30, 2003
    La France
    I do not le like rap, mais you are correct when you le write I am not a sockpuppet

11. ibiza109

ibiza109 New Member

Jul 18, 2000
    SF Bay Area
    I don't know of any. A spanish company tried to start something like that, but it was just too slow to be viable. I'm guessing it'll be years before it's viable.

I listen to matches over spanish radio stations that are have webcasts. I'm sure the bbc and uefa.com's websites have something like that. It's not the same at all, but during league games it's exciting because you're listening to several games at once. They'll be focusing on one game and suddenly a commentator from another game will cut in with "¡¡¡GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL!!!"

It's my sunday morning spiritual fill-up for the week.

12. afgrijselijkheid

Dec 29, 2002
    mokum
    Club:
    AFC Ajax

most UK teams have free audio if you sign up and uefa.com has a channel that shows replays of every champions' league match for a $40 subscription

13. pething101

pething101 Member

Jul 31, 2001
    Smyrna, Ga
    Club:
    West Ham United FC
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    Re: Re: I don't have cable in my school dormitory... Is there a way to watch matches online?

Just an addendum.

Most EPL teams have free audio but I think that is going to go be the wayside in the not too distant future. The World package is an option if you are interested English soccer, it costs about 50 bucks give or take 10.

14. DennisM

DennisM Member

Dec 10, 2000
    Nya Sverige
    The only way to see Uefa Cup highlight, generally, is to go to the individual club's site and look at the situation there, right?

15. webster2003

webster2003 Red Card

Nov 4, 2003
  16. RIO17

RIO17 New Member

Jun 19, 2002
    Soon to be Denver,CO
    Re: You can not le pretend to be as sexy as I am

Hmmm...I don't find this funny...I can't laugh...

Oh I know why !

[​IMG]