I am selling size 10.5 Black Predator ManiaFGs worn for one tranning session for $165

Discussion in 'Soccer Boots' started by Dr. Boots, Aug 21, 2002.

1. Dr. Boots

Dr. Boots Member+

Aug 15, 2002
    Club:
    Manchester United FC
    I bought these shoes thinking i would finally be happy with the predator because it loked so slimed down and sharp but once I started to run in them it was the same old story with this type of shoe and Adidas moulded boots over all just to narrow for my foot and not that good of a fit for me. Anyway i am selling them for $165 or best offer(with in reason) they have been worn one time and have a little bit of a dirt stain on the outsole but other than that they are like brand new i know these are hard to find right now with world cup fever attacking the shoe buying public. If you wish to get in touch with me my email adress is Jc2HoT24@aol.com Just adress the mail as having something to do with the Manias. Thanks I hope to hear from someone soon

2. USregion2playas

USregion2playas New Member

Jun 10, 2002
    No one in the right damn state of mind is going to buy a pair of predators from you for a $165. That price is gonna have to be shaved down a ************ load for anyone to even think about buying them.

3. toot86

toot86 New Member

Apr 29, 2001
    Long John Silver's
    whatever

I will give you 300 bucks for them!! THOSE THINGS are so hard to find .. and i i have some anti fungus spray i could put in the shoes so i dont get athleates foot..

4. Dr. Boots

Dr. Boots Member+

Aug 15, 2002
    Club:
    Manchester United FC
    Toot if you really want them I will sell them to you for $140 like i said i have only worn them one time and i really didnt care for them as long as you are a size 10.5 there yours

5. Rsherwin

Rsherwin New Member

Jun 16, 2001
    i think he was joking....they sell new on ebay for 125

6. flatstanely11

flatstanely11 New Member

Jul 24, 2002
    ill seriously pay u 175 as long as there in good shape....ive been trying soooooooo hard to get a brand new pair of predators...i think there the best shoe ever....email me at cooladidasguy7@yahoo.com

thanks a lot

7. flatstanely11

flatstanely11 New Member

Jul 24, 2002
    hey jcstar did u get my offer????

8. Beckhamcpt07

Beckhamcpt07 Member

Nov 16, 2001
    Amsterdam, the Netherlands
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    Why are you selling them?

9. GreenDay

GreenDay New Member

Sep 15, 2001
    Estonia
    A leather football boot is never gonna feel good the first time. But after 5 games it's gonna fit like a glove. But of course you can't expect shoes to make you a better player.

10. Dr. Boots

Dr. Boots Member+

Aug 15, 2002
    Club:
    Manchester United FC
    FlatStanley>> I sent you an email regarding the offer I still want to sell them to you get in thouch with me and we will work it out

Greenday>> Thanks for the tip but I think know after playing for 16 years how shoes fit and how long it takes to break them in plus I have 8 other pairs of boots right now and i dont even really need the Manias, THEY ARE TOO NARROW and by the way both pairs of my Diadora Brasils my Umbro Specailis and my Puma King turfs all felt great the first time I tried them, they are all made of leather .My air zoom total 90 2's felt good too but they are microfiber, I didnt buy the Manias expecting to be a beter player with them my skills that i have honed over they years make me the player I am not a pair of flashy shoes, dont get in to a knowledge of boots discussion with me you are out of your league I will leave it at that

11. Dr. Boots

Dr. Boots Member+

Aug 15, 2002
    Club:
    Manchester United FC
    Beckhamcpt07>> They just dont fit my foot right its a personal prefrence thing I guess they are very nice boots and they look great i just dont care for the way they fit me i have a similar problem with Kelme shoes great leather and craftsmanship just not the fit fit to my foot

12. Becks7

Becks7 Member

Dec 6, 2000
    Hong Kong
    did you soak them in warm water, then wear them?

13. GreenDay

GreenDay New Member

Sep 15, 2001
    Estonia
    Ok, I misunderstood your first post a little bit (thinking you were expecting to play better). Now I see you have a lot of experience, and obviously you know what you're doing, so nevermind... :)

14. Dr. Boots

Dr. Boots Member+

Aug 15, 2002
    Club:
    Manchester United FC
    Becks7>> No I didnt soak them I was going to but its not really the fit of teh leather its the shape of the toe box on the shoes, plus I think that I bought the shoes a little too small

Greenday>> Glad we got things cleared up no worries, its just every now and then I get a little offended and my inner Roy Keane takes over, sorry I came across as being a little rude