Hristo Robbing the Cradle?

Discussion in 'D.C. United' started by United1, Jul 20, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. United1

United1 Member+

Feb 23, 1999
    Arlington, VA
    Club:
    DC United
    Walking back to my car yesterday after the match, I passed Hristo and Dema in their secured parking lot hanging out with a bunch of young females. The age difference with Dema was minimal, but with Hristo it was over the top. Does anyone know if he has a daughter or daughters in the area?

2. Knave

Knave Member+

May 25, 1999
    I'm pretty sure his wife and daughters (both below high school age, I think) remained back in Chicago.

Maybe Hristo was just Dema's wing man.

3. Sandon Mibut

Sandon Mibut Member+

Feb 13, 2001
    Yeah, I'm sure a famous and rich pro athlete like Hristo would NEVER cheat on his wife!

No pro athletes, from United to the Lakers, ever do that!

4. Benedict XVI

Benedict XVI Member

Nov 22, 1999
    Ciudad del Encanto
    Club:
    Lisburn Distillery FC
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    I'm sure any time a pro athlete speaks with a woman, he's having sex with her.

5. GDopplerXT

GDopplerXT Member

Jun 12, 2001
    DC Area
    No kidding. Especially when the woman is a lot younger than him. What kind of society do we live in where older people are allowed to talk to younger people? Right out in public, no less...

Next thing you know stores will be selling alcoholic drinks and magazines with naked people in them. I fear for the future, I tell you what...

:rolleyes:

6. Darth_Norteno

Darth_Norteno New Member

That's a little below-the-belt, don't you think?

7. ROAVA

ROAVA New Member

Nov 9, 2000
    what is the point of this? And why is this still open?
    Histo to old, can't play, fine but this is a bunch of crap and it should end now.

8. BudWiser

BudWiser New Member

Jul 17, 2000
    Falls Church, VA
    Kovalenko was briefly in the stands and was with a woman who was clearly old enough for him. They both had some serious tans. He did present himself like a bit of a Playboy, but since he's a pro athelete what do you expect.

Stoitchkov I saw warming up at the Open Cup game talking w/Payne and Rongen-said something about dinner.

The team ain't winning. That's what I'm upset w/them, and everyone else about. Regardless of what they do off the field, they need to take the game seriously on the field, or get the hell off the team.

9. MikeLastort2

MikeLastort2 Member

Mar 28, 2002
    Takoma Park, MD
    Hey moderators, why is this thread still here?

Isn't speculating on whether or not a player is cheating on his wife something that should be deleted? It has nothing to do with the team.

I'd hate for Hiristro, Mrs. Stoichkov or one of his daughters to stumble onto this thread.

10. revelation

revelation Member+

Dec 17, 1998
    FC St. Pauli
    Club:
    FC Sankt Pauli
    Agreed. Closed.