How much is Fulham worth?

Discussion in 'Fulham' started by bigtimebuck4, May 19, 2005.

1. bigtimebuck4

bigtimebuck4 Member

Oct 10, 2004
    the sale of ManU made me wonder, how much exactly is Fulham worth?

2. ChicagoTom

ChicagoTom New Member

Mar 17, 2005
    Chicago
    Good question. Not nearly as much as Manchester United. However, with renovations done to the Cottage last year and the fact that they are a Premiership club with no debt, that makes for a higher price. I could not even give you a ballpark figure though. I will never be able to buy a club so I do not worry about sums of money that are so astronomical.

3. servotron

servotron New Member

Mar 4, 2004
    St Paul, MN
    Yeah, I'm just shopping around. I figure I'd buy after my next paycheck. Thanks for helping me though. ;)

4. lilcookie

lilcookie Member

May 6, 2005
    choc chip mountain
    not much i think...it is alot of much...but not htat much to the richies

5. A-J-A-X

A-J-A-X New Member

Jul 14, 2004
    South London, UK
    One thing that Fulham has going for it as well is the location of Craven Cottage. That piece of real estate is worth a fair bit of coin.

I had heard at one point that Mohammed al Fayed was going to relocate so that he could develop the land, but I guess that isnt going to happen.

Lovely place though. How can anyone hate Fulham? :)

6. American Mike

American Mike New Member

Jan 21, 2004
    Was NY, Now London
    Well, technically, that land was sold off and then after spending 2 years at Loftarse road Al Fayed decided not to get rid of it. Good move on his part, Craven Cottage is the heart and soul of the club and is one of the most beautiful stadiums in England.

Anywho, enough of that...with regard to the worth of FFC, the fact that we are a small Premier League Club and we turned a profit last year goes to show how financially sound Al Fayed and others has made the club.