How hard will you boo Yallop?

Discussion in 'LA Galaxy' started by KingsRule89, Mar 29, 2008.

1. KingsRule89

KingsRule89 New Member

Jun 20, 2007
    This pansy who cracks under pressure needs a stern reminder he isn't welcome in our house, especially along with his bunch of blue misfits. I don't know how you all feel, but i can't stand the guy.

2. shirteesdotnet

Feb 13, 2007
    Club:
    Los Angeles Galaxy
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    VERY LOUDLY. I was never a fan of him because once a smurf always a smurf. Maybe thats why Ive never gushed with joy when Donovan has stepped on the pitch either. His best years were all in Smurfville. And although he has done decent here in LA compared to other players, he never had a breakout season with us... He is always just been a tad better. I want him to squash any remaining smurf spirit he might have and become a real LA Gargamelian player. Its high time Donovan steps up along with Ruiz.

Did you read this mornings paper with Grahame Jones? Ruiz is PUMPED up. Thats the kind of spirit we want on this team. Donovan is so relaxed, he is like... yah, I dont know whats got into Ruiz, but hes pumped. Lets see Captian America (donovan) get pumped, like the couple games I remember he was pumped last season. Get pumped every game!

3. Ghosting

Ghosting Member+

Aug 20, 2004
    Pendleton, OR
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    I really like Yallop...

So even if I could go to the game, I wouldn't boo him :)

4. TrickHog

TrickHog Moderator
    Staff Member

Oct 14, 2002
    Los Angeles, CA
    Club:
    Los Angeles Galaxy
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    I'm too f@*%ing knackered to boo.......

5. dashiel

dashiel Member+

Jul 15, 2000
    orange county
    i'm not planning on booing yallop. he's a decent guy, I don't recall him being a douche in san jose like kinnear was and is in Houston. he tried but it didn't work out, there was nothing malicious from either party.

6. El Paisa

El Paisa New Member

Sep 21, 2004
    Palmdale, CA
    Club:
    Los Angeles Galaxy
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    The only time I'll be booing is if we don't get 3 points from them.

7. sokrfanz

sokrfanz New Member

Jan 6, 2002
    I expect to be too busy screaming at the woeful Galaxy and Mr Lalas if he is brave enough to show his face - we pay a HIGH PRICE to go to these embarrassing exhibitions and I'm getting pretty weary of hearing what a great franchise Galaxy is while watching CRAP FOOTBALL year after year....Chivas looks like the move next year. They would be smart if they offer disaffected Galaxy ticket holders Chivas tixx at a big discount - I would seriously consider making a move NOW!!!!
    art

8. JuiceBox

JuiceBox Member

Mar 27, 2006
    Riverside, CA
    Club:
    Los Angeles Galaxy
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    i like yallop, not booing him

9. Calexico77

Calexico77 Member

Sep 19, 2003
    Mid-City LA
    Club:
    Los Angeles Galaxy
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    I'll boo the shit out of him. ******** that defeatist twat.

10. Regal

Regal Member

Aug 10, 2007
    Club:
    Los Angeles Galaxy
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    My 12-year-old son plays in this league and we received a "Chivas USA Special Offer," $50 for a 5-game package that includes a free SuperLiga Match ticket and a free Chivas USA hat. (So actually it's a 6-game package, I guess.)

If you want to jump ship but still support MLS, it's cool.

Personally, I can't see myself switching side.

11. Messi

Messi Member

Dec 17, 2005
    Los Angeles
    Club:
    Los Angeles Galaxy
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    When the Beckham circus wasn't crashing the party, Yallop did pretty well in LA (the end of '06 and the end of '07). Just saying, when unnecessary distractions from the FO weren't put on the team Yallop had a ragtag group of misfits performing very well.

mlsfootball.blogspot.com

12. Spry

Spry Member

Apr 25, 2006
    Pasadena
    Club:
    Los Angeles Galaxy
    Too early to tell if Ruud will fair any better. And I don't blame Yallop for 2007. If we're not careful, Yallop could be having the last laugh.

13. iride_mybike

iride_mybike Member

Mar 31, 2004
    DFW
    Club:
    Los Angeles Galaxy
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    Yallop is garbage and needs to be treated as such. He is just as responsible for our lousy team as Lalas. He needs to be booed loudly and often.

14. StillKickin

StillKickin Member+

Austin FC
    Dec 17, 2002
    Texas
    Club:
    Los Angeles Galaxy
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    Almost single-handedly knocking the first-place Earthquakes out of the 2005 playoffs wasn't enough to convince you? Wow, tough crowd.

15. Anteaters FC

Anteaters FC New Member

Mar 28, 2004
    Santa Monica
    Yallop was just kind of a hazy memory after the massive queasy bender that was Sampson. You kind of think...Yallop? Wasn't he the coach that was really great in San Jose? Then sucked for Canada? I guess I remember him somewhere in the background behind Beckham and Lalas.

He's not really worth the energy for booing.

16. Geneva

Geneva LA for Life

Feb 5, 2003
    Southern Cal
    Club:
    Los Angeles Galaxy
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    Took my thoughts & said them so much better than I could.

17. dashiel

dashiel Member+

Jul 15, 2000
    orange county

an interesting insight. as i said before yallop is a classy guy who just didn't work out here. it's a shame our ownership group is more interested in having galacticos than a soccer team. yallop might have done really well here with that kind of support - though i question his some of his trade decisions in san jose.

18. iride_mybike

iride_mybike Member

Mar 31, 2004
    DFW
    Club:
    Los Angeles Galaxy
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    He is a smurf and by definition you are required to muster the energy to boo him mercilessly!

19. mbar

mbar Member+

Apr 30, 1999
    Los Angeles, CA
    Club:
    Los Angeles Galaxy
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    honestly, I'm not going to boo Yallop at all.

20. CSUFstewie

CSUFstewie Member

Feb 27, 2006
    Placentia, CA
    That would be like me disowning my Cubs and rooting for the White Sox. Ain't gonna happen. $hitvas USA sucks.

21. shelbo

shelbo Member+

Oct 16, 2007
    L.A.
    Club:
    Los Angeles Galaxy
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    I don't blame Yallop for last year's problems. He worked his ass off under very tough circumstances. I'll give him a hand when he's introduced.

22. iride_mybike

iride_mybike Member

Mar 31, 2004
    DFW
    Club:
    Los Angeles Galaxy
    Nat'l Team:
    United States

The love for Yallop amongst you is making me sick. Show me one instance where Yallop "worked his ass off" last season. He didn't even make his players work their asses off last year. He was in over his head. When he couldn't hack it he cut and run with his manhood tucked between his legs. He is nice and comfy up in SJ coaching an expansion team. It doesn't matter if he loses up there because they are expected to lose. He can blow donkeys all he wants up there and they will still tell him he is just smurftastic thus keeping his mangina nice and wet. Well it's not ok for my team to lose. We are not expected to lose. Because of this azzclown and Lalas we are not only the laughing stock of the league but are being laughed at on a world wide level. You go on and give him a hand for his outstanding efforts last year. Give him a juice box and a participatory trophy as well. Frank Yallop, honorary G for life!

23. JuiceBox

JuiceBox Member

Mar 27, 2006
    Riverside, CA
    Club:
    Los Angeles Galaxy
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    Easy pal, lets just leave juice boxes out of it :) :D :p

24. rokstedy

rokstedy Member+

I love commieball
    Apr 20, 2001
    Northwest Orange County
    Club:
    Los Angeles Galaxy
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    This post reminds of a couple of text messages I got after telling fellow fans that I saw Yallop scouting at Titan Stadium:

Tell him he's a c*nt and ask if Yallop translates into quitter from Canadian to English?

Seriously ask him if knackered equals out of ideas and going through the motions until your old job comes available again?

Yeah, so screw Yallop. May he never find his winning ways again.