how guatemala can improve there soccer

Discussion in 'Guatemala' started by vettgt, Nov 4, 2006.

1. vettgt

vettgt New Member

Jul 10, 2006
    usa rhode island
    first of all let all the young people get a try forget plata, romero, pando, giron, avecado exetera exetera we need to try fresh blood :mad: . another thing what is it with guatemala always wanting players only from muni and comi let othere players from othere clubs get a try look at marquense, xeula,suchi and othere teams should get a try.we also need a sold defense big people helping out in the back. i never did like how cabrera played and i will never like how he plays when he tryed to take away a ball he would allways charge in with fear we need defense with no fear and he also had a lack of always makeing bad passes.we need speed in our games yesterday i was watching a game of south america and i saw the speed the tactics they had then i say wow thats what guate needs speed. if you compare that to guates leauge they are fast.my last point on how guatemala can improve i was noticeing on how many guatemaltecos are in usa and in europe that are born there but there mom and dads are from guatemala for example me:cool: but any ways what i am ttrying to say is that there are alot of guatemalans playing in universties that are good and have great speed that lack in guatemala for exaple wille sims this guy is quick. i wounder how many guate-englands there are not many but there maybe are some or guate-brasilians or guate-argentinians or guate-french that are good and that people never notice and become grate players maybe el bollio gomez should check these playes out like this and bring them to guatemala.

leave your oppinon here or if you want to add more on how guatemala could improve there soocer :D

2. Guatefc

Guatefc New Member

Jun 1, 2005
    Washington DC
    Nat'l Team:
    Guatemala
    Bolillo has have late been calling new blood by calling playes such as Willie Sims, Contreras,Marvin Avila, Florencio martinez, Mynor Diaz and it has given guatemala a fresher positive look.

I doubt those Old ********s plata(retired), acevedo(retired), Giron(retired), and romero will play in the next cycle as Bolillo has said he will be tooling a younger faster squad. pando might stick around with his Veteran-ship

Bolillo, i'm sure has came in conact and is looking for all the possible guatemalans Abroad.

Guatemalans tend to Emigrate to counrties such as canada, USA, spain, and South america, Some may go to other European Countries like germany and Norway and i'm sure there are players there itching for a chance to play, but they have to come forward and let the Guate FF that they want to play and be part of the guatemala NT, But i think with our homegrown talent, the proper tactics and motivation we will succeed.

Guate has being getting better each time in the last few years and each time we are getting closer, last time we were a few cents short and this time we will be a lot closer.

lets not worry and let Bolillo do his Job, he has to observe all the availble players and then implement his winning mentality,work ethic & tactics.

3. edcalvi

edcalvi Moderator
    Staff Member

Olimpia
    Guatemala
    May 1, 2005
    US
    vett, it's THEIR, not "THERE". :eek:

4. Guatefc

Guatefc New Member

Jun 1, 2005
    Washington DC
    Nat'l Team:
    Guatemala
    when i was at GTown prep hs , i struggled with distinguishing the possesive thier to the regular there. I'm known to still make a few common errors like that though:cool: so popo where are you going to school after HS?