How does someone become a moderator?

Discussion in 'Customer Service' started by Cassano, Nov 26, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Cassano

Cassano Member

Jul 16, 2004
    Club:
    AC Milan
    Nat'l Team:
    Italy
    How does someone become a moderator? what's the process?

2. soccernutter

soccernutter Moderator
    Staff Member

Tottenham Hotspur
    Aug 22, 2001
    Near the mountains.
    Club:
    Tottenham Hotspur FC
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    Oral sex is a good start.

3. Neo¹

Neo¹ Member

Sep 17, 2004
    Ill leave you two alone. *Closes door*

4. monster

monster Member

Oct 19, 1999
    Hanover, PA
    Club:
    DC United
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    First all the candidates sit in a big circle naked. There's a big cookie in the middle.

5. When Hell Unfreezes

Jan 8, 2004
    London
    I've already disparaged the merits of 'soggy biscuit' elsewhere :(

6. Matt Clark

Matt Clark Member

Dec 19, 1999
    Liverpool
    Club:
    Liverpool FC
    It's a process so Machiavellian in nature, so Byzantine in form, so intricate in detail and so baffling in complexity that merely to ponder it's nature is an act that is too weighty for any single human being to attempt.

Or, in my case, the process was a bit like falling over whilst drunk and finding ... oh, I dunno ... 84 pence in the street. And now everyone thinks I owe them a living because I never, you know, earnt that money. Cunts.

7. Conan The Dog

Conan The Dog New Member

Aug 28, 2004
    Connollys
    Being up your own arse is a good start.

8. Neo¹

Neo¹ Member

Sep 17, 2004

How Many negative reps did you get for this thread? When first checked this the other day you were in the green. LOL

9. soccernutter

soccernutter Moderator
    Staff Member

Tottenham Hotspur
    Aug 22, 2001
    Near the mountains.
    Club:
    Tottenham Hotspur FC
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    :confused: You'll have to explain where that came from.

10. Neo¹

Neo¹ Member

Sep 17, 2004

He was in the red before I cancelled out all those negative reps.

11. Bill Archer

Bill Archer BigSoccer Supporter

Mar 19, 2002
    Washington, NC
    Club:
    Columbus Crew
    Nat'l Team:
    United States

Step one is analagous to the procedure for a male-to-female sex change:

They put tubes in your ears and suck out your brains.

Then they castrate you so you're transformed into a liberal.

That way you can spend your days ignoring whatever scatological filth some left wing moonbat feels like crafting while meantime banning actually interesting and readable posters like Ted Cikowski.

The true art of Moderating is to learn to prefer leftie retards and tolerate their ignorant churlishness and hate while cracking down hard on anyone you disagree with.

It happens way too much around here to be accidental.

Hans was wrong: Moderators are NOT a "stupidface" - they're just stupid.

12. Matt Clark

Matt Clark Member

Dec 19, 1999
    Liverpool
    Club:
    Liverpool FC
    Arf ... not that you, of all people, have a chip on your shoulder about, um, anything.

May 13, 2004
    Saint Tropez
    I would like to be the moderator for the "Education and Academia" forum, since it has been proven time and time again that I am the smartest person on BigSoccer.

14. Bill Archer

Bill Archer BigSoccer Supporter

Mar 19, 2002
    Washington, NC
    Club:
    Columbus Crew
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    If you mean do I object to the rank hypocrisy of grabsacks like you who preach and proclaim your dedication to diversity and freedom of speech and then do your best to silence anyone who doesn't agree with them, then yes indeed, Mango, I'm your man.

15. Mel B

Mel B Red Card

Nov 10, 2004
    South Shields UK
    Club:
    Newcastle United FC
    Nat'l Team:
    England

Can i be a Mod please, i'll be all serious and everything.

16. Mel B

Mel B Red Card

Nov 10, 2004
    South Shields UK
    Club:
    Newcastle United FC
    Nat'l Team:
    England

Eh, i thought the word **********, was deleted like the word fook is deleted. ********** is much worse than fook, but there interlinked, in a gay, bisexual way.

17. bojendyk

bojendyk New Member

Jan 4, 2002
    South Loop, Chicago
    Oh Jesus Christ, shut up and quit being such a douche. Ted tried for weeks to get himself thrown off, and you know damn well he did, since he announced his intentions on your very own personal forum. He tried to get himself thrown off at first by starting inane threads on the politics forum calling people who neg-repped him "bitches," among other things, and everyone there laughed at how lame his supposed badassery was. Some people gave him neg-rep. You want to hear something interesting? People have given me neg-rep, too. Who should I call first, the ACLU or Bill O'Reilly?

Then, Ted used sockpuppets (which I learned about on your personal forum) to do the rest. Guess what? He succeeded. The threads and posts that earned him his red card appear to have had nothing to do with politics--they were on the coaching, ref, and NSR forums.

Hoo-ray! He got himself thrown off. What a badass he is! The Army Rangers are looking for someone as tough and gritty as Ted Cikowski!!! Do you think he would be willing to have my fiancee's baby?

You already know all of this. You absolutely, positively know it. There is no gray area, no ambiguity whatsoever.

It's not distressing that you're lying to other people; it's distressing that you're lying to yourself.

18. dark knight

dark knight Super Moderator
    Staff Member

Dec 15, 1999
    Club:
    Leicester City FC
    The next person to post in this thread can be a moderator for whichever forum they choose.