How do you rate the chances of a military confrontation between US and Iran?

Discussion in 'Politics & Current Events' started by Iranian Monitor, Jul 1, 2005.

1. Iranian Monitor

Iranian Monitor Member+

Aug 18, 2004
    Nat'l Team:
    Iran
    (1) Almost Certain.
    Pick this option if you believe a decision to go to war against Iran has already been made.
    (2) Likely.
    Pick this option if you believe that events are leading to that direction and that chances of an armed conflict are greater than 50%.
    (3) Possible.
    Pick this option if you believe that it is not likely that an armed conflict will take place, but the chances are still high enough (more than 25%).
    (4) Doubtful.
    Pick this option if you think the chances are low (below 25%), but cannot be ruled out if Iran totally resists pressures regarding its nuclear program.
    (5) Virtually Impossible.
    Pick this option if you don't think the US is in any situation to start a war with Iran in the near future, regardless of what happens in the Iran-EU nuclear talks.

2. Iranian Monitor

Iranian Monitor Member+

Aug 18, 2004
    Nat'l Team:
    Iran
    I need to delete this thread because I forgot to add the poll. For some reason, I can't find the delete bottom, so perhaps the moderators can delete it instead as I have the same thread with a poll posted already.

3. nicephoras

nicephoras A very stable genius

Fucklechester Rangers
    Jul 22, 2001
    Eastern Seaboard of Yo! Semite
    I give a US war with Iran my highest rating - 3 toes up!

4. Ian McCracken

Ian McCracken Member

May 28, 1999
    USA
    Club:
    SS Lazio Roma
    Nat'l Team:
    Italy
    I pick (5) Virtually Impossible

Wait, the question was "how do you rate the chances of Iran surviving a military confrontation with the United States", right?