Houstan Playoff Game 1 Ticket Info

Discussion in 'Sons of Ben' started by christie3, Oct 25, 2011.

1. christie3

christie3 Member

Dec 13, 2007
    Rising Sun, MD
    Club:
    Philadelphia Union
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    Im trying to get my ticket for the game, if you had seen my post earlier about the whole $40 loaded ticket thing then you know my issue but in short, im trying to just get the tickets in my seats the i had all year in 135( they were still available this morning but now idk) either way on the site it says SoB members need a promotion code to purchase those tickets. Im sure it wen out in a Nack some time but i don not have if. If anyone has this code can you please PM me.(i dont want people looking for cheap seats to get the code)
    Thanks

PS Mods put this where you want

2. McRob

McRob Member

Jan 17, 2010
    Delaware
    Club:
    Philadelphia Union
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    I doubt you'll be able to get your exact seats online. You'll probably have to call your ticket rep and see if they're still available.

3. Dbird76

May 12, 2009
    Buggytopia
    Club:
    Philadelphia Union
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    You need to log into the member portal for the SS ticket code or email membership[at]sonsofben[dot]com

4. christie3

christie3 Member

Dec 13, 2007
    Rising Sun, MD
    Club:
    Philadelphia Union
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    Well i called Comcast today and the tickets are available.(which worries me cause anyone can buy SS tickets) but the $30 tickets automatically are givin a $10 conseisson voucher or something that i can't pay for now and they wont let you buy just the ticket. That where i have the issue.

And i emailed my rep and he said the same thing, becasue it is up for general sale i cant get it at a dicounted rate. nothing about the $10 voucher. If they had said hey the tickets ar $40 i wouldnt mind but on the website it says $30 and nothing about the "loaded Ticket"

Also on the website is where it says something about the promotion code and thats why i came to ask you wonderful people:D

5. SOBtilIdie

SOBtilIdie Member

Feb 14, 2010
    Philadelphia
    Club:
    Philadelphia Union
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    You didn't have to get the voucher. I bought two tickets for $30 each, plus $5 fee/$3 for email (so $38 total) for a corner seat. The food voucher was just an add on. Read much?

6. christie3

christie3 Member

Dec 13, 2007
    Rising Sun, MD
    Club:
    Philadelphia Union
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    Got it all figured out. And yes i do read not well though. I know it was an add on but when i called comcastix the guy said i could not get the tickets without it, that it was automatically added on. but my ticket rep worked everything out so im in and im ready to go

7. DickyDunn

DickyDunn Member

Jan 22, 2010
    Philadelphia, PA
    Club:
    Philadelphia Union
    Don't forget the bit about the spelling.

8. SOBtilIdie

SOBtilIdie Member

Feb 14, 2010
    Philadelphia
    Club:
    Philadelphia Union
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    That's weird must be them trying to get that extra money out of your pocket...I've always found going through the ticket rep is way easier and less complicated. (then I don't have to worry about reading)