Homeless guy at MLS Cup in Adidas jacket drinking Sunny D

Discussion in 'Real Salt Lake' started by Section 5, Dec 11, 2009.

1. Section 5

Section 5 Member

Nov 8, 2009
    Salt Lake City, Utah
    Club:
    Real Salt Lake
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    So I know this is a really stupid post, but somebody on here had posted photos of Seattle before MLS Cup, and had taken a picture of a dude there (a homeless one) wearing an adidas jacket and drinking a gallon jug of Sunny D. I know this is a stupid request, but does anybody know where that photo is? I had some interesting conversations with the enibriated dude, and was trying to find the photo

2. Boz

Boz RSL Family

Jul 14, 2004
    Club:
    --other--
    I spoke with this gentleman for a while just before entering the stadium. He came up to me and pointed at the adidas logo on my jacket and then pointed to his. With heavily slurred speech, he explained that he was from Hungary and that he loved soccer. At least I think that's what he said. Somehow I got the feeling he knew something that I didn't...

There was definitely something else mixed in with that Sunny Delight. Interesting guy.

[​IMG]

3. Christoph

Christoph Member

Aug 20, 2006
    Farm Country
    Club:
    Real Salt Lake
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    Are you sure that's not Robin Williams?...:D

4. M.O.E

M.O.E Member

Nov 26, 2009
    utah
    Club:
    Real Salt Lake
    Yea that dude was funny i had a good conversation gave em a dollar

5. SaltLakeKiddy

SaltLakeKiddy New Member

Nov 8, 2009
    Liberty Park
    Club:
    Real Salt Lake
    I could picture this guy as soon as I saw the thread title. When I saw him before the game I remember thinking "I wish I could have a gallon sized screwdriver to get me through the next 90 minutes"

6. keeptheslinrsl

Mar 17, 2008
    Section 26!
    Club:
    Real Salt Lake
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    Yeah, I saw this guy digging through an ash tray for cigs the night before, so I went and bummed an unused one for him, when I turned around he had taken off. Interesting fellow, I think I have some pics with him too.