Home Ticket Info For NYRB vs. LA Match 10/30, Pre-game at El Pastor Begins at NOON

Discussion in 'New York Red Bulls' started by Empire Supporters Club, Oct 28, 2011.

1. Empire Supporters Club

Feb 7, 2000
    NYC
    Well, this is it. One way or the other, this is the last home game of the 2011 season. First and foremost, thanks to each and every one of you for showing up and bringing the ruckus as only we can. Now, one last chance to show the world why we're the best at what we do.

If you have full season tickets, your ticket is already uploaded onto your card.

If you need tickets in 101 for Sunday's game against LA, click the link below. Tickets are $20 each.

https://tickets.newyorkredbulls.com/Online/...:promo_code=ESC

If you have any questions about loyalty points and the like, contact your ticket rep or ...
    Michael Minchella
    michael.minchella@newyorkredbulls.com

El Pastor will open at 12pm on Sunday. I know, I know, we all like the occasional 8am sangria, but noon is as early as they can open on Sunday by law. Take it up with your congressman.

Vamos,
    ESC

2. copaantl98

copaantl98 Member

Apr 9, 2002
  3. copaantl98

copaantl98 Member

Apr 9, 2002
    Per ESC:

101 is SOLD OUT for Sunday's game. There are still some seats left in the South Ward. If you need a ticket call Michael Minchella @ 973.268.8471

4. iced1776

iced1776 Member+

Dec 4, 2009
    Club:
    New York Red Bulls
    They really boned me by making this the afternoon game, I was so sure that considering its LA/NY and the east coast leg of the round that it would be a night game so I made plans for 3 pm. Woulda loved to chill at El Pastor one last time while its still nice enough out.