Home Game 7 -- post game

Discussion in 'KC Supporters Clubs' started by kopiteinkc, Jun 15, 2009.

1. kopiteinkc

kopiteinkc Moderator
    Staff Member

Jun 1, 2000
    Shawnee
    Club:
    Liverpool FC
    Nat'l Team:
    England
    Huge thanks to Jeff and Justice for their stellar efforts on Saturday night. Also kudos to our drummers. My view was blocked, but I believe Stu, Pez and Mike were in the vicinity. If I forgot somewhere there, sorry.

I have a new chant :D

"We got Jeff 'n' Justice"
    "Who you got?" ;)

The megaphone was not always audible, the other Matt (not Justice) was the one who could be heard most using it. Maybe he was pressing the right button or holding it close enough, but it was definitely louder then.

Who was that bald guy on staff who joined in after the game? Showed a lot of potential! ;)

2. PezJunkie

PezJunkie Member

Apr 30, 2001
    Independence, MO
    Club:
    Kansas City Wizards
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    No Pez this week... Definitely Stu & Mike, along with one of the AO guys(?)

3. JUSTICE!

JUSTICE! New Member

May 18, 2008
    Yeah Brunken did a great job on the drums. Thats what you get when you get a guy that use to be in a band on the drums.

4. turkas

turkas New Member

Jul 9, 2007
    Lawrence
    Club:
    Kansas City Wizards
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    Maybe that's what we've been missing all along :).

5. kopiteinkc

kopiteinkc Moderator
    Staff Member

Jun 1, 2000
    Shawnee
    Club:
    Liverpool FC
    Nat'l Team:
    England
    I don't know who that is, but well done! :)

6. BenC1357

BenC1357 Member

Feb 23, 2001
    KC
    Maybe I'll get back to a game soon and can contribute! I'll be there Sunday, and on the 4th. I shouldn't miss a game the rest of the season, just had a late spring lay off due to work, family and the US nats.

I'm so looking forward to getting back and being allowed to stand above the section without fear of security bugging me for standing on the seats. :)

7. szazzy

szazzy Member

Apr 18, 2004
    Kansas City, MO
    Welcome back man. I thought you were doing a new Sons of Ben - trying to get a MLS team at the lake.

8. BenC1357

BenC1357 Member

Feb 23, 2001
    KC
    The Lake Ozark Lazy Asses :)

Use your imagination for the team logo...

I actually can't wait to be back. For some reason the last two years I have been very "blah" about soccer. Yes, I realize that my "blah" is about 10000% more passionate than the Average Joe Soccer Fan but I still haven't been feeling it like I used to. The US has gotten me back into it, and I'll admit that I know far less about our team than I did in 2000-2006 but I feel a comeback coming on. I'm very excited for Sunday and I really hope to not miss a game the rest of the season.

9. JUSTICE!

JUSTICE! New Member

May 18, 2008
    I'm thinking something like this: http://3.bp.blogspot.com/_5eEX0QVh7dA/SZ4vJKm-k3I/AAAAAAAAEZ4/qqDiALoNJZ4/s400/ss-fat-guy.jpg

10. Buzz Killington

Buzz Killington Member+

Oct 6, 2002
    Lee's Summit
    Club:
    Kansas City Wizards
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
  11. BenC1357

BenC1357 Member

Feb 23, 2001
    KC
  12. kcscsupporter

kcscsupporter Member+

Apr 17, 2002
    D17
    Club:
    Sporting Kansas City
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    then you need to get on the ball and change your sig again.:)

13. BenC1357

BenC1357 Member

Feb 23, 2001
    KC
    I meant I know less about the Wizards. I am fully committed to the Nats. My drop in commmitment has been with the Wizards. I confess that I've dropped the ball on my support of the Wizards (again, in comparison to even the average Wiz fan I am far beyond their commitment) but I will be back. See you all Sunday.

Come on US. The Wizards just tied, so our SuperLiga future is in our hands on Sunday as well. Here's to a beautiful day at the Legends on Sunday!!!