Home Depot Center questions

Discussion in 'LA Galaxy' started by SpeedyH, Jul 10, 2005.

1. SpeedyH

SpeedyH New Member

Jul 10, 2005
    So this is my first post and this Saturday will be the first game I'll ever see at the Home Depot Center. I've seen the galaxy play at the Rose Bowl a few times so I'm pretty excited about this venue.

Question, how are the seats? How are the first few rows at this venue?

thanks,

P.S. It was kind of exciting to see the word " Classico" on the ticket stub. Hope it will be an exciting match.

2. fdp

fdp Red Card

Oct 24, 2001
    Welcome to Bigsoccer!

Click here to access the Los Angeles Galaxy website. At about the center of the page above the stadium seating chart, click on "seat viewer".

Follow the instructions on the left hand side of the popup window and take a look for yourself.

Let us know what you think.

btw Sorry to hear you have chosen to follow the dark side... :D

3. blech

blech Member+

Jun 24, 2002
    California
    in my experience, there can bea small issue with the front rows on the west side of the stadium, as they put a platform with a tv camera at midfield between the benches and it can block your view at times. i recall a camera on the east side for one game earlier in the season, but it hasn't been there for recent games.

if you've got your tickets already, nothing you can do to change it, so cross your fingers, hope the atmosphere matches the first classico, and have a great time.

4. Femfa

Femfa New Member

Jun 3, 2002
    Los Angeles
    Chivas USA just hung 5 goals on Real Salt Lake and might actually be hitting their stride. The Galaxy are depleted by both injuries and Gold Cup callups - so this match is going to be a battle - it could really match the Classico label.