Holiday Announcments

Discussion in 'Columbus Crew' started by YITBOS, Nov 29, 2004.

1. YITBOS

YITBOS Member+

Jul 2, 2001
    1.3 hours from CCS
    Club:
    Columbus Crew
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    I was thinking about making this into a poll, but like the Crew FO, I just don't care about style and presentation.

Since Thanksgiving was the holiday used to announce the offer, what will be the holiday that the Crew will announce the resigning? I have three guesses, Christmas, December 29, or Crewsmas. In the case of Crewsmas, we would have a man wearing a trenchcoat stalking the sidelines. After the loss, he would reveal himself as none other than "He who gets hit by dump-trucks".

2. Zak

Zak Member

Feb 18, 2002
    Massive Club
    If it's Crewsmas they'll do a WWF style reveal. You know, similar to when Brian Pillman lost a loser leaves town match, then all of a sudden a wrestler known as the yellow dog, who just happens to wear a mask, and just happens to have the same finisher, magically appears. We won't get any announcement what so ever, people not paying attention will wonder who the manager will be, the mysterious masked figure will figure out a way to trade Jeff Cunningham, Jon Busch, and Duncan Oughton, all for future consideration. He'll then cut Chris Wingert, Simon Elliott, and Ross Paule. Then as soon as the final whistle is blown on Crewsmas, Crew losing 5-0, Musab al-Anclueless will rip off his mask and deliver one of the best heel speeches you've ever heard.

3. Grouchy

Grouchy Member+

Evil
    Apr 18, 1999
    Canal Winchester
    Club:
    Columbus Crew
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    My response would be similar to Zak's but with a chair shot bump, the return of Timo, and Anclueless slammed through the player's bench.

And probably some chicks with mammoth hooters.

4. DRWCrew

DRWCrew Member

Aug 11, 2003
    Club:
    Columbus Crew
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    Can we just fire Andrulis and get the chicks instead?

5. JasonC

JasonC New Member

May 21, 2001
    Billings, Mont.
    They'd probably do a better job.

6. ripman88

ripman88 New Member

Jun 1, 2004
    Co lum bus
    Wow, it's never been put more clearly.

RIP Brian Pillman

7. Brook