His shit still smells, although he barely shits at all: The Jose Mourinho Thread Part III

Discussion in 'Real Madrid' started by Achillean, Oct 24, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Achillean

Achillean Member

Apr 13, 2005
    [​IMG]

Continued.

:)

1 person likes this.
  2. natenate101

natenate101 Moderator
    Staff Member

Dec 16, 2006
    California, US
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    Lolz, well done on the title.

I'm warming to him like maca is, whereas before I could barely stand even hearing him speak. He's that good. :p

3. blanc

blanc Member

Jan 13, 2006
    Los Galácticos
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    Class act.

Defensively we look GOOD.

Offensively, well, we've scored goals haven't we? :p

4. mymy33

mymy33 BigSoccer Supporter

Aug 15, 2007
    Subs.

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cAPACD8_Zzw"]YouTube - Outkast - Roses[/ame]

1 person likes this.
  5. El-CapitanoR7

El-CapitanoR7 Member

Oct 30, 2008
    La la land
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    Nat'l Team:
    Italy
    That was some sexy music mymy. I gotta reps you if I can.

6. UncleGoro

UncleGoro New Member

Oct 24, 2010
    Lampard loves Mourinho as a man and as a manager.
    Well, I haven't decided on the man part yet :D but probably as a manager and man of quotes&expressions. Hilarious.
    I thought it was pretty neat to forbid families and WAGS to linger around the training ground, especially if he did it directly to the WAGS faces. Or maybe he just simply hang the 'no WAGS allowed' sign with that big lopsided smile on the doors.

7. TT_Madridista

TT_Madridista Member

Apr 28, 2010
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    Nat'l Team:
    Trinidad and Tobago
  8. Ify23

Ify23 Member

Sep 16, 2009
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    Thanks. By favourite bit - "In sharp contrast, Mourinho not only organised his troops to comfortably secure three points against Milan, they comprehensively outplayed the Italians in a masterclass."

Edit:

Guardiola on Mourinho - “He is probably the best coach in the world. It is often difficult to decide in these cases who is the best, but his career in several countries is immaculate. Real Madrid have a great team, and I knew that the league this season would be competitive from the very first game. We hope to keep up.”

http://www.goal.com/en/news/12/spai...s-pep-guardiola-jose-mourinho-is-probably-the

9. ordinaryworld

ordinaryworld Member

Jul 31, 2009
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    one more thing:

To all the doubters who think we will play boring football under Mou, now there are way more 1 touch passing and 1-2 passing which makes RM's football more beautiful to watch.

Mou's football is more attractive than Pellegrini's football.

10. UncleGoro

UncleGoro New Member

Oct 24, 2010
    From Murcia-RM press

“Higuaín is working like he’s never worked before. I’ve watched many of Madrid’s games in the past, and I’ve never seen him work like that…. he scores goals, gives out assists, makes others work… the reason why Benzema is not playing is because of Higuaín. But Benzema doesn’t have to do anything to convince me because it’s the fault of Higuaín, who’s doing things very well.”

Benzy is shocked..:eek::D

The best bit is this:

"If those who play don’t play well, on Saturday I’m going to fill the bench with Castilla players."

what a threat!:D

credit: una madridista

11. macaluca

macaluca Member+

Nov 24, 2005
    Park bench
    Re: I've Dreamt about this moment - The Benzema Thread [R]

I'm warming to him, but he's no Ian Holloway.:p

I still don't see him staying beyond his current contract, if that.

12. YOUNGSTARS87

YOUNGSTARS87 Yellow C@rd Bandit

Dec 21, 2005

Well that's kind of unfair to compare him to Holloway. He pisses brilliance.

I agree about Mourinho and don't think he will either. However considering how well he's impressed with his start, I can dream... can't I?

13. babai_here

babai_here Member

Aug 4, 2009
    Kolkata
    Club:
    Real Madrid
  14. halamadrid00

halamadrid00 Red Card

Aug 2, 2007
    UK
    Club:
    Real Madrid

no-one thought he would last 2 years at Chelsea. The rest is history as they say.

If he can bring back the CL this year or next aswell as doing well domestically, if he likes living the spanish life, if family are happen then why wouldnt he stay longer?

We would be a fool not to extend his contract. We did once with VdB and i doubt Perez would be a fool to do this again.

15. Umar

Umar Member+

Sep 13, 2005
    One step ahead
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    Nat'l Team:
    Palestine

Mourinho posts moved to this thread.

16. macaluca

macaluca Member+

Nov 24, 2005
    Park bench

Most people thought he would stay for quite a while during his first 2 seasons.
    It was only during his third season that rumours of discontent with Roman started to spring up.

Past history?
    Benfica 4 months: resigned
    Leiria 1 year: resigned
    Porto 2.5 years: resigned
    Chelsea: 3.5 years: resigned
    inter: 2 years: Forced his way out.

Add to that, his desire to manage in England again and to manage the NT.
    Add to that the fact that winning the CL in year 1 would count for nothing by year 4.

On balance I would be surprised if he stays beyond 4 years.

17. raven3k

raven3k Member+

May 31, 2007
    Madrista land
    Club:
    Real Madrid

Imo, i think that its too early to say anything about his future. I like the progress that the team has made so far.

If Mourinho is a success, i am sure he will want or probably has the ambition to be remembered as someone as important as Santiago Bernabeu.

18. arabiarabi7 redded

Oct 21, 2010
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    Nat'l Team:
    Portugal
    "I can't say no to Portugal, but I can't say yes either, because of Real Madrid"

We can only hope, that Bento does a fenomenal job at Portugal, if not, I believe that he ( Jose ) will choose Portugal over us. :(

But we can hope, can we not :) ?

19. Umar

Umar Member+

Sep 13, 2005
    One step ahead
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    Nat'l Team:
    Palestine
    Maca, he didn't resign at Chelsea. "Mutual consent" was the phrase they agreed upon.

20. macaluca

macaluca Member+

Nov 24, 2005
    Park bench
    Yeah, I've reached a mutual consent with people as well, lol.:D

21. Umar

Umar Member+

Sep 13, 2005
    One step ahead
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    Nat'l Team:
    Palestine
    That's just speculation. He could have been fired by Roman for all we know.

22. macaluca

macaluca Member+

Nov 24, 2005
    Park bench
    Him contacting Terry, Lampard and other players, prior to the 'mutual consent' to tell him he was leaving was not however 'just speculation'.

Look, mutual consent covers a multitude of sins, maybe the final shot was Roman's but I think it's clear that the situation between him and Abramovich had deteriorated to such an extent that 'jumped or pushed,' Jose made no attempt to cling onto the handrail and positively swallow dived off the Chelsea ship.

We may be trying to decipher a similar situation between him and Floren in a few years time.:D

EDIT: having finally tracked down the Chelsea statement, it specifically says that Jose did not resign, nor was he fired.
    So let's just agree that after 3.5 years, he agreed to leave.

23. Umar

Umar Member+

Sep 13, 2005
    One step ahead
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    Nat'l Team:
    Palestine
    Yes, let's both agree that he left by mutual consent. :)

24. macaluca

macaluca Member+

Nov 24, 2005
    Park bench
    In other words he agreed to leave a club before his contract ended, which was the original point after all.:rolleyes:

:p

25. madridismo

madridismo Member+

Feb 28, 2007
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    I personally don't see him staying past his contract either. If things go well, then by the end of 3 years, he would have the same reason for leaving us, as he did for Inter Milan; and I've accepted that from the start.

However, I'm also confident that he'll leave the team in good enough shape for his successor to be able turn it into a dynasty.