Hiddink and the KFA

Discussion in 'Korea' started by 12th Warrior, Sep 14, 2017.

1. killaorca

killaorca Member+

AFC Ajax
    May 11, 2010
    Pacific Ocean
    Club:
    RSC Anderlecht
    TaegukRedDevil and DHMGKorea repped this.
  2. LeeSeungWoo

LeeSeungWoo Member+

Jun 3, 2016
    He himself already said it's impossible to be our manager for 2018 as he already signed a contract as commentator. We should go for him as soon as we get 3 losses in 2018 and give him 4 yrs to prepare for 2022.

3. killaorca

killaorca Member+

AFC Ajax
    May 11, 2010
    Pacific Ocean
    Club:
    RSC Anderlecht
    I was talking more about him being the technical director.

4. aeh1991

aeh1991 Member+

Dec 16, 2015
    Club:
    FC Augsburg
    As a technical member great, but honestly I don't think the technical director would be the best job for him.
    It has to be someone local who knows a lot about the recent Korean football development. I was thinking about Shin Moon Seon (he's a professor for football analysis and I found him very competent in interviews and videos), but I don't know how good he is in reality tbh.

5. Seol Korea

Seol Korea Member+

Jun 24, 2006
    Nat'l Team:
    Korea Republic
    Shin Moon-sun should be the president of the KFA instead. Anyway, now that 호로곤 is gone, I wonder who will be the successor? With Jung Mong-gyu still in place and given the KFA's track record of using the '돌려막기' tactic, I bet it will be another shithead.

melonbarmonster and DHMGKorea repped this.
  6. aeh1991

aeh1991 Member+

Dec 16, 2015
    Club:
    FC Augsburg
    predident: 차붐
    technical director: 신문선

that'd be perfect

nmssis and DHMGKorea repped this.
  7. DHMGKorea

DHMGKorea Member

Chelsea
    South Korea
    Oct 11, 2016
    Chicago
    Nat'l Team:
    Korea Republic
    Looks like these are some of the changes at KFA (surprisingly HMB & PJS are in it):

기술발전위원회 위원장: 이임생
    대회위원장: 조덕제
    학원/클럽 리그 관장 및 제도개선담당: 조병득 & 최영일
    전무이사: 홍명보
    사무총장: 전한진
    유스전략본부장: 박지성

aeh1991 and 10August2012 repped this.
  8. 10August2012

10August2012 Member+

Oct 28, 2012
    Melbourne
    Club:
    Sunnanå SK Skellefteå
    Nat'l Team:
    Korea Republic
    Do you guys think PJS is vocal/assertive enough to succeed as a manager?
    I like the idea of having him as a coach/manager for KNT later on, but I question his effectiveness and game philosophy.
    I think KJC might make a good manager in the future.

9. aeh1991

aeh1991 Member+

Dec 16, 2015
    Club:
    FC Augsburg
    PJS said he will never become a manager. It was his dream to help Korean/Asian football and now he's done the first step. Let's trust in him. He's perfect as youth development director.

LeeSeungWoo repped this.
  10. Seol Korea

Seol Korea Member+

Jun 24, 2006
    Nat'l Team:
    Korea Republic
    국가대표감독 선임위원장: 차범근 유력

aeh1991 and DHMGKorea repped this.
  11. Seol Korea

Seol Korea Member+

Jun 24, 2006
    Nat'l Team:
    Korea Republic
  12. LeeSeungWoo

LeeSeungWoo Member+

Jun 3, 2016
    Best thing KFA has done in the past 10 years.

13. Seol Korea

Seol Korea Member+

Jun 24, 2006
    Nat'l Team:
    Korea Republic
    #238 Seol Korea, Nov 8, 2017
    Last edited: Nov 8, 2017
    Best?! o_O

14. LeeSeungWoo

LeeSeungWoo Member+

Jun 3, 2016
    What else did they do? They've been fking useless.

15. Seol Korea

Seol Korea Member+

Jun 24, 2006
    Nat'l Team:
    Korea Republic
    I know you're pleased with Park Ji-sung's inclusion, but let's not get worked up and jump to conclusions here, especially when he JUST graduated from the Master's Course. Again, as long as the 적폐 Jung Mong-gyu is still the President, adding an honorable name to the organization is hardly something you would call a "best" decision, it's another 돌려막기 tactic.

Ice cube repped this.
  16. LeeSeungWoo

LeeSeungWoo Member+

Jun 3, 2016
    Tell me one person who fits the position better than PJS.

Tell me one person who's more passionate about our youth system than PJS.

If they didnt go for PJS, I am pretty sure they've gone for another 60ish years old ****** who doesnt know anything.

He JUST graduated from the master's course. So what? Did anyone else in Korea even get such high education about football?

I didnt even jump to any conclusions. It's a fact that he's the best fit.

How is it even 돌려막기 when it's the first time that PJS is working for KFA? 돌려막기 is used when you want to refer to situations where you use the same ppl over and over again.

17. Hodori

Hodori Member+

Aug 12, 2010
    LYP

18. LeeSeungWoo

LeeSeungWoo Member+

Jun 3, 2016
    He fits the technical director position way better than youth development manager.
    Besides, PJS already has done a lot of things for youth system.

19. Seol Korea

Seol Korea Member+

Jun 24, 2006
    Nat'l Team:
    Korea Republic
    First off, you are jumping to conclusions: 1. You don't know whether he's best fit for that position or not, it's only YOUR opinion/assumption, and 2. That position doesn't necessarily HAVE to be Park Ji-sung's position, it can be any person who's worked in and has a good history at the Youth Development area.

Also, it doesn't matter whether if it's Park Ji-sung's first time working for the KFA or not, the method of using anyone for shielding purpose, those willing to obey orders, and or "Yes Men", is considered 돌려막기; it literally doesn't have to be the same person or people.

20. killaorca

killaorca Member+

AFC Ajax
    May 11, 2010
    Pacific Ocean
    Club:
    RSC Anderlecht
    I think we're going in the right direction but the question I have is whether or not they are willing to fire all the rest of the cronies. That'll be even more significant move.
    Honestly, I don't mind JMG if he has more of a hands off approach and just fund KFA. Let the rest and the more qualified people run the organization.

21. Seol Korea

Seol Korea Member+

Jun 24, 2006
    Nat'l Team:
    Korea Republic
    Right direction? Not necessarily so, but a disaster waiting to happen? Most likely the case. Also, you're asking for something that will never happen under Jung Mong-gyu's reign.

22. killaorca

killaorca Member+

AFC Ajax
    May 11, 2010
    Pacific Ocean
    Club:
    RSC Anderlecht
    eh we'll wait and see. As long as the fans are very critical about JMG and keep having him accountable, he'll need to keep reacting by making the right choice. I don't care if he's doing this to cover his own ass as long as he makes the right decisions.

If he fcks up then we burn his ass until he keeps moving in the right direction or he steps down.

23. Seol Korea

Seol Korea Member+

Jun 24, 2006
    Nat'l Team:
    Korea Republic
    Wait, how exactly can you expect him to make the "right" decision(s) when he's trying to cover his own ass? Also, what do you mean "if" he fcuks up when he's made continuous abysmal decisions as the organization's president thus far?

None of what you're saying makes sense.

24. killaorca

killaorca Member+

AFC Ajax
    May 11, 2010
    Pacific Ocean
    Club:
    RSC Anderlecht
    You know like if you're doing bad in school, you want to do better. Right now the whole KFA scandal shit made him feel the pressure so he needed make changes within the organization.

He might made shitty decisions so far but maybe this is a time for a change and he'll willing to do it at this point in time.

Honestly, he's not going to step down.

25. Seol Korea

Seol Korea Member+

Jun 24, 2006
    Nat'l Team:
    Korea Republic
    Jung Mong-gyu won't change for the better let alone his decisions. He has no choice but to take responsibility once we hit the exit with 3L at Russia.