Hey La Norte Let Go To Nyc?

Discussion in 'D.C. United' started by Upper90s, Aug 5, 2002.

1. Upper90s

Upper90s New Member

Jun 25, 2002
    Ashburn ,Va
    Hey why don't we go up to see the MetroMari-cons?Hey the Eagles are going? Come on lets go!!!!!

2. Luis Chavez

Luis Chavez Red Card

Jul 11, 2001
    burke, va
    hey pepe thats a great idea, but we need to find at least 10 people from La NORTE who are going because if we are going that far we need to be at least 10. here are some names who might want to go Pelao, carlos, josh,joe,sachin,thamlin,me,you, eric, jose, these 10 are the ones who have been attending LA NORTE more regularly so i think they will more lickely to say yes , lets see how many people can go, Hopefully alot more poeple will be willing to go
    P.S If we do go Lets go in car, 3-4 cars. 60$to go with the eagles is alot, if we go in car we would be spending 30-35 a person.
    LETS CONTINUE THE TRADITION OF VISITING THE SCUM

3. John_Harkes_6

John_Harkes_6 New Member

Mar 29, 2000
    Baltimore, MD.
    Any reason the game is on a Sunday? Is it a doubleheader of some sort?

While not a regular - been to one game - I might be inclined to join up with you guys.

4. Th4119

Th4119 Member

Jul 26, 2001
    Annandale, VA
    I'll go if JH6 goes and I get to see this Pope jersey he's been bragging about! Seriously though, I'll look into going, and bringing a friend. We should definietly see where the SEs are sitting though, and coordinate with them.

5. Sober Tom

Sober Tom Member

Sep 10, 2001
    Glassboro, South Jer
    Club:
    CA River Plate
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    damn i hope you guys go...the S**tlands is only an hour and a half from here...definately get somethin together guys, i'm in as well as my bro...you're talkin about the 25th right?

6. Darth_Norteno

Darth_Norteno New Member

Sure, I'd like to go...I've never been to hell before. Just let me know when and I'll sort out my cash.

Josh

7. Sachin

Sachin New Member

Jan 14, 2000
    La Norte
    Club:
    DC United
    I wish I could go, but I can't.

Sachin

8. K

K BigSoccer Supporter

Mar 16, 1999
    DC, Fake America
    Club:
    --other--
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    If you guys just want tickets contact roadtrips@screaming-eagles.com, $16 (or he can tell you where we're going to be, I have no idea).

Let's have a good loud show up there!

K

9. Red&Black

Red&Black Member+

Aug 30, 2001
    Lot 8
    Club:
    DC United
    Nat'l Team:
    Burkina Faso
    i'd be happy to sit with you guys, i am planning to attend.

10. Upper90s

Upper90s New Member

Jun 25, 2002
    Ashburn ,Va
    Did we find out when they play and what date? I 60 bucks is alot but driving why? when we can chill with the SE man that would be the Crap dude just like the last time LA NORTE went. AHHHH the liquer ooopps hhahahhaha AHHHH the poor excuse for a soccer Barra ( la 12 ) hahahhahah. If you want to go let me know and I'm down.

11. Luis Chavez

Luis Chavez Red Card

Jul 11, 2001
    burke, va
    hey So WHO FROM LA NORTE is interested in going to NEW YORK, We could either go with the eagles or go by ourselves (in diffrent cars) but Lets go. Everyone from LA NORTE email me and let me know if you can or cant go, Lets do whatever we can to go, If its about $$$ let me know and we will see what we could do.

or call me at 703-560-1940 if im not home leave a message

12. lanorte512

lanorte512 New Member

Aug 8, 2002
    spotsylvania va
    NY trip

hey luis im goin up there and i will call ya and r u still goin with my on sunday to meet the tema at white flint call me ok u know da # and sachin i wish ya could go u bring us up and have some good cheers such as Whos ya father referee ......u dont have one ya a bastard.. and that was awesoem the game last week and esp the delay when we ran on the field but NY here comes LA NORTE watch out!!!!

joe