Hey AC St. Louis fans-Introduce yourself

Discussion in 'St Louis FC' started by SilentAssassin, Feb 28, 2010.

1. Battra

Battra Member

Feb 3, 2010
    South St. Louis City
    Club:
    Arsenal FC
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    Yup...I was rockin' my Mexico jersey again...hey it's GREEN innit?!

Well, you were clearly supposed to have introduced yourself to me.

I was also the one taking random snaps on his BlackBerry and vids. Just uploaded up a couple to youtube this morning....they'll be on my new series on The ACSTL Fanatic, "The Section 20 Report." Every game will have this post.

2. KyleScarborough

KyleScarborough New Member

Dec 3, 2009
    Washington, MO
    Club:
    St. Louis Lions
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    I'm gonna go out on a limb and say you were the lad in the Wolfsburg shirt at the match, right? Believe I saw you at Growlers before the game...unless there's a bunch of random Wolfsburg fans running about.

3. KyleScarborough

Dec 3, 2009
    Washington, MO
    Club:
    St. Louis Lions
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    There needs to be a Section 20 post-game report with Drunk Kyle on color commentary. :D

4. Battra

Battra Member

Feb 3, 2010
    South St. Louis City
    Club:
    Arsenal FC
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    You want me to take a vid of it?

I'll give ya 60 seconds after each match if you want them.

Did ya see the post?

(Sorry no shots of your melon this week, but we have the first!)

5. Sport Billy

Sport Billy Moderator
    Staff Member

May 25, 2006
    Link? I couldn't find anything uploaded today.

6. Battra

Battra Member

Feb 3, 2010
    South St. Louis City
    Club:
    Arsenal FC
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    It wasn't finished yet...I was taking a break from it.

http://tiny.cc/r5zqk

7. demunb

demunb Member

Feb 23, 2007
    Crystal City, MO
    Club:
    St. Louis Lions
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    I don't know if I met any of you at the game, but I wasn't in a memory save state. Had fun and drank a few with the Day Pinters. I was the guy in the Chicken hat. Or as section 20 chanted everytime I walked by: "CHICKENHEAD"! I guess that's my thing now. AC*STL Chickenhead. A facebook group has been started if anyone wants to be a fan. :D

[​IMG]

8. Sport Billy

Sport Billy Moderator
    Staff Member

May 25, 2006
    Sweet

EDIT: BTW, you need some better descriptions on youtube.

Your clips are called "VID 00010.3 GP" and "VID 00007.3GP" with descriptions of "Smoke and chants during the Austin Aztex Mac" and "A quick chant during the Austin Aztex match."

They will never appear on a search for "AC St. Louis" - that's why I couldn't find them.

9. VFL Wolfsburg

VFL Wolfsburg New Member

Apr 16, 2010
    Club:
    VfL Wolfsburg
    you got it! not too many of us Wolfsburg fans in St. Louis. Is anyone planning on watching Champions League games this week? Gotta root for the Germans!!!!

10. Battra

Battra Member

Feb 3, 2010
    South St. Louis City
    Club:
    Arsenal FC
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    Still getting used to YouTube...need to remember to change them all...going in to mess with it now.

11. sirfallsalot_2000

Apr 18, 2006
    St. Louis, MO
    Club:
    AC St. Louis
    I saw you chickenhead! I was in the front of that section with the two kids. I was wearing a green hoodie. I also had a great view of that totally not offside call on Titton.

12. VFL Wolfsburg

VFL Wolfsburg New Member

Apr 16, 2010
    Club:
    VfL Wolfsburg
    No shit!!! Terrible call

13. Hatboy8

Hatboy8 New Member

Dec 9, 2009
    St. Louis
    Club:
    Saint Louis Athletica
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    Hey guys my name is Brad Plant, I am a USSF ref and have played the game all my life. I live in Oakville and also work at Parkway West High School. I have been waiting a long time for a pro team and being a true fan was happy when we got Athletica and even more now that we have AC. I am a season ticket holder to both and will be at Soccer Park for every game.

14. VFL Wolfsburg

VFL Wolfsburg New Member

Apr 16, 2010
    Club:
    VfL Wolfsburg
    Champions league game today at 1:45. Watch Barcelona kick the crap out of Inter and the "special one." I am viewing the match at Amsterdam Tavern

15. StlSpursFan

StlSpursFan Member

Jan 29, 2008
    Da 314
    Club:
    Tottenham Hotspur FC
    Nat'l Team:
    Russia
    Hey y'all. I'm Ben. I'm 18, about to start college in the fall. I found my way to section 20 by the 2nd half. This game I brought 4 friends, really random cause they aren't really typical soccer fans. By the next game I should be out with some of my teamates and friends, more goonish. I was wearing a grey jacket and a werder bremen jersey...

I'm bringing a st. louis flag to the next game i think. I'm trying to figure out how to make a big banner with maybe coopers face on it? Not sure yet, but the big Lenin banners in Moscow I always see are the best.

Also later when were squeezed in, in sec 20 I want to get placards together to make some sort of cool design. Big F- (whatever team were playing) would be cool.

16. KyleScarborough

Dec 3, 2009
    Washington, MO
    Club:
    St. Louis Lions
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    Well, I dunno if that's quite how I'd say that. :cool:

17. KingHenrik

KingHenrik New Member

Jul 8, 2009
    St. Louis
    Club:
    Celtic FC
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    Yea...he is pretty damn good that Mourinho. I'm no fan but he's up there as one of the best.

18. VFL Wolfsburg

VFL Wolfsburg New Member

Apr 16, 2010
    Club:
    VfL Wolfsburg
    The Special One pulled out another HUGE win. I was wrong. Barca is in trouble. But watch out for Bayern. They are playing some great ball right now.

19. BDK8403

BDK8403 New Member

Apr 9, 2010
    St.Louis
    Club:
    Manchester United FC
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    Whats up everybody, I'm Ryan, (a HUGE UNITED FAN) and so glad we finally got a team back in St.Louis. I'm with the Day Pinters, but i like to consider myself friendly to everybody who supports AC. Looking forward to the 1st of the month for some more shannigans in section 20. Hopefully we can get an away goal this weekend, let o'garro have another crack at one....

20. BDK8403

BDK8403 New Member

Apr 9, 2010
    St.Louis
    Club:
    Manchester United FC
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    That was me having a Stag with ya after the match chickenhead. Hope to see u guys for the tailgate before hand on the 1st.

21. demunb

demunb Member

Feb 23, 2007
    Crystal City, MO
    Club:
    St. Louis Lions
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    I remember that. (just barely) :D

I'll have to pace myself better or I won't make it through the season. :eek:

22. FulhamFTW

FulhamFTW Member

Jan 18, 2010
    Midwest, US
    Club:
    Fulham FC
    Nat'l Team:
    United States

You might as well just ditch the Liverpool and become a full-fledged Fulham fan. Best decision you'll ever make. My name is Ben. I'm a St. Louis native. I grew up in the city and had the pleasure of playing with a mostly Bosnian team in High School. Definitely plan on coming out to some games as long as my work/life schedule allows.

23. Penguin89

Penguin89 New Member

Apr 27, 2010
    Club:
    AC St. Louis
    hey im Kevin. i live in stl but i go to school in kc so the first part of the season is seen from afar but have been waiting for this team ever since it was announced. played soccer up until i wasnt good enough for the team in high school. i love aggresive defense on the pitch and this is truely the worlds most beautiful game

24. demunb

demunb Member

Feb 23, 2007
    Crystal City, MO
    Club:
    St. Louis Lions
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    [​IMG]

that's about as official as it gets. a club email about the Chickenhead. I have a feeling that hat is gonna get a little warm this summer. Maybe I should have thought that one through. :D

25. Nacional Tijuana

Nacional Tijuana St. Louis City

St. Louis City SC
    May 6, 2003
    San Diego, Calif.
    Club:
    Seattle Sounders
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    I'm Cory. I think I introed myself over at the Athletica board. Never lived in MO, but have family there. My mom's cousin Joe does some stuff on the University City loop, including the Blueberry Hill restaurant and I believe there's a local walk of fame there. Got an aunt and uncle in Webster Groves and some cousins elsewhere in the city/county area of MO.

Thrilled to see STL get a step II team. Too bad it couldn't be MLS, but this is something good. And hopefully next year will be even more stable. Saw a recent webcast of an STL match. Looked good, but it was a loss (to who, I can't remember).

Good luck out there. Hopefully San Diego gets a Step II team next year, so we can join you.