'He's not a Keane replacement..we need a DM'

Discussion in 'Manchester United' started by Dark Savante, Jul 5, 2005.

1. benni...

benni... BigSoccer Supporter

Nov 23, 2004
    Chocolate City
    He isnt dumb. He wont foul that close to the box. He might foul 50 yards away when the other team are countering. He rarely makes stupid fouls for Lyon.

He's a smart player. Physically and technically gifted. Long and Short passing. Its his positioning sometimes, when Lyon give up the ball.

2. StrikerCW

StrikerCW Member

Jul 10, 2001
    Perth, WA
    Club:
    Manchester United FC
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    ?????

benni- Ok, I was just going off reports of the other poster's opinion on the player. Positioning is one of the most important things for DM I would think. Even if it is slightly off, he should be able to perfect it in his time here as he said.

3. johlee_99

johlee_99 New Member

May 31, 2003
    Coppell, TX
    Yeah, but man that guy sure is athletic. Amazing athlete as in strength, speed, and leaping ability. And his offensive skills is well above A. Smith's for sure. It's his skill level between the ears is the only thing that worries me.

Like I mentioned, when he screws up, he has that terrific acceleration and top end speed/strength to cover up, but I wonder how many times he'll do that under the bright lights at Old Trafford before SAF blows his top.

I'm sure he'll do well, there's a reason he's worth 24 million or whatever that Lyon wants to gouge from Man Utd.

Hey, Chelski already nabbed Essien, we can at least nab Diarra. :-D