Henry in the new red vapors

Discussion in 'Soccer Boots' started by zhiyi., Sep 7, 2005.

1. zhiyi.

zhiyi. Member

Sep 29, 2004
    Singapore
    yeah check this out henry is wearing the new red vapors during a france training camp, does that mean the vapors are gonna be released soon ?

[​IMG]

and

[​IMG]

*on another note, cisse is now wearing the blue adidas pulses instead of f50+s, he looks like his complaining to the france coach about his pulses

[​IMG]

2. smithxi

smithxi New Member

Aug 21, 2005
    ooh i like him in those whites way better.

3. Case

Case Member

May 5, 2004
    Cambridge, England

4. DannyHMFC

DannyHMFC New Member

Nov 8, 2004
    Edinburgh
    Club:
    Liverpool FC
    According to the this months Pro Direct Soccer ad in FourFourTwo they both come out on october the 1st so only a few weeks.

I'm likin the Red ones now i've seen them on.

5. goalmachine14

goalmachine14 Member

Aug 16, 2005
    reppin:NW Livin:KT21
    yeah.... i luv these new vapors, and so does henry by the looks of things.... i bidded for the sample pair on ebay but lost out just. BTW Case.... i have the brasil vapors and dey r sweet, but the chrome and blue ones r kool 2..... luv henry and his new boots :cool:

6. cazdaspaz

cazdaspaz New Member

Oct 14, 2004
    Sorry are the Brasil ones the white/gold/navy ones to be released in october? I'm really not keeping up am I? :)

7. goalmachine14

goalmachine14 Member

Aug 16, 2005
    reppin:NW Livin:KT21
    yes...thats right... i got mine as samples from a friend nike salesman who has an ebay account as gaonick, at the moment he is selling vapor iii samples!!!!!please check it out http://search.ebay.com/_W0QQsassZgaonickQQhtZ-1