Help this widow

Discussion in 'The Beautiful Game' started by Excape Goat, Oct 12, 2003.

1. Excape Goat

Excape Goat Member+

Mar 18, 1999
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    The link below is from the official Hong Kong FA website. This is no internet scum!!!

http://www.hkfa.com/article/articleview_eng/782

Cheung Yiu Lun was a professional soccer player in HK. He was known to be a devoted Buddhist who did not drink or smoke. He was also a vegetarian.

Last week, he was killed in an auto accident. His wife is 8-month pregnant. Soccer players made little money in HK. Any help will be appreciated. Cheung played his last game against Real Madrid.

A Hong Kong Bank account (A/C No. : 002-220598-002) is now active for donations. Donations payment made by cheque is also acceptable. Cheque payment should be payable to " The Hong Kong Football Association Limited - cheung Yiu Lun Family Benevolent Fund" or " Cheung Yiu Lun Family Benevolent Fund". You might wire money to Hong Kong Bank, 1 Queens Road Central, Hong Kong.

2. Maczebus

Maczebus New Member

Jun 15, 2002
    Tragedies happen all the time.

If I gave money to all the people that asked me for some, they'd have more than I do.

I'm sure there's awful stuff happening to lower league footballers in this country on a regular basis.

Sending my money halfway round the world to some widow because her former husband played football, isn't going to happen.

3. Fah Que

Fah Que Member

Sep 29, 2000
    LA
    Club:
    San Jose Earthquakes
    If I say something like that, it's trolling.