Help......... How do you beat Brazil??

Discussion in 'FIFA and Tournaments' started by teddles, Dec 16, 2005.

1. orionbr

orionbr New Member

Jun 8, 2006
    são paulo
    Just give some argentinean water to brazilians...as they did in Italy WC.

2. catenaccio_L'pool

Oct 21, 2005
    Top Of The Table
    Club:
    Liverpool FC
    Nat'l Team:
    Croatia
  3. Ronaldooooo!

Ronaldooooo! O Fenomeno

Mar 23, 2006
    Dont pay attention to Ronaldinho. hes always a none factor playing for Brazil. Instead target Kaka, yeah that kid is amazing and imo better than Ronaldinho. Well he has been performing better for Brazil than Ronaldinho ever done.

Ronaldinho barca is great but we are talking brazil here. Hes garabage playing for them, well lemme be nice he plays like he just one of the guys.....Kaka will outshine him so badly during this wc game, wait and see.

4. AMAPO

AMAPO Member

Mar 8, 2006
    Krypton City
    Club:
    Laredo Heat
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    pull a trinidad on their asses but score 1 goal

5. Ronaldooooo!

Ronaldooooo! O Fenomeno

Mar 23, 2006
    Brazil didn't have Ronaldo. and Ronaldinho was shit in that game. Remember, the 0-3 result the game before that, who scored the hatrick? Ronaldo

I support Brazill but if teams wanna beat them they gotta give up the hype that this is Ronaldinhos cup. I will tell you this Kaka will outshine him and so would Ronaldo. He is garbage playinng for Brazil don't even think about marking him with 3 players let alone 2.

I love Ronaldinho Barca to death just so nobody think im a hater but i hate Ronaldinho Brazil with a passion.

6. squadra_azzurri

squadra_azzurri Member+

Aug 10, 2004
    Toronto
    Club:
    SS Lazio Roma
    Nat'l Team:
    Italy
    u hate Brazil Ronaldinho?

England vs Brazil 2002... check out who scored the winning goal and check out who assited the first one. Ronaldinho has natural talent, he will be a menace to all teams. Kaka.. he did very well for Milan in the season but when it came to champions league and they had to play Higher ranked teams.. he was quite.

7. Ronaldooooo!

Ronaldooooo! O Fenomeno

Mar 23, 2006
    Even Brazilians agree hes sub-par playing for Brazil. Yeah he did all that against England but it was ronaldo and rivaldo who won the cup for brazil. Adriano was named the mvp in the confederation cup.

Ronaldinho till now hasn't contributed ALOT or was the KEY in brazil winning trophies. He never brought his Barca form to them, those are fact. I hope he proves me wrong this wc but till then, i hate him with a passion and would rather see Juninho replace him.

8. leonidas

leonidas Moderator
    Staff Member

Palmeiras
    Brazil
    May 25, 2005
    NYC
    Club:
    Palmeiras Sao Paulo
    i disagree. it depends on what you expect out of ronaldinho. granted, i'd like to see the same barcelona ronaldinho but that's just impossible for Brazil because our team is so strong. For example, I would be thrilled if Ronaldinho played like Riquelme today. That would be great, but I doubt he will.

However, Ronaldinho is such a force that he just opens space for everyone else. I mean, New Zealand pretty much triple teamed him and that created all sorts of room for Kaka, who completely dominated. And even with 3 people shadowing him, he still did something. I completely agree with the Brazilian press. This will be Kaka's cup. So, in a sense, Ronaldinho is just making everyone around him better. I'll take that, even if he doesnt wow us exactly.

9. Ombak

Ombak Moderator
    Staff Member

Flamengo
    Apr 19, 1999
    Irvine, CA
    Club:
    Flamengo Rio Janeiro
    Nat'l Team:
    Brazil
    Best player vs. England in 2002 and vs. Germany in 2002 (along with Kleberson) of course eveyrone only remembers the 2 goals...

10. Ronaldooooo!

Ronaldooooo! O Fenomeno

Mar 23, 2006
    One game doesn't errase that fact that he rarly brings his A game to Brazil. All he cares about is Barca....screw that guy.

11. FiveXChampion

FiveXChampion Member

Sep 23, 2000
    California
    Club:
    Fluminense Rio Janeiro
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
  12. ITALIA1982

ITALIA1982 Member

Jun 14, 2005
    Toronto
    Club:
    AC Milan
    Easy... ask ZZ...

13. dor02

dor02 Member

Aug 9, 2004
    Melbourne
    Club:
    UC Sampdoria
    Nat'l Team:
    Italy
    How do you beat Brazil? How do you beat Brazil?

Zinedine Zidane knows the answer. Just do much fancier stuff than the Brazilians and make sure Henry times his run properly. There was a catch. Brazil had to defend like Brazilians meaning no knowledge of man-marking.

14. teddles

teddles New Member

Dec 9, 2005
    Sydney
    Thankyou all for your part in this thread- the right answer is the last answer- see you all in 2010 :D :D