help! game tape?

Discussion in 'D.C. United' started by BroonAleMagpie, Nov 7, 2004.

1. BroonAleMagpie

BroonAleMagpie New Member

Apr 14, 2000
    Fairfax, VA
    I was supposed to tape the game last night for a friend who was out of town. Among all the other preparations I was making, I forgot! :eek: Bad, evil me, I know, but does anyone have a recording of the game that I could get a copy of?

2. RMDad

RMDad New Member

Nov 15, 2001
    Fredericksburg, Va.
    If you get a tape, let me know, I would like a copy as well, pleeeeease.

3. jb3

jb3 Member

Aug 14, 2000
    Gaithersburg, MD
    fox sports world
    thursday 11/11 2AM

hope they show the whole thing and don't cut out parts to make it fit into 2 hours

4. BroonAleMagpie

BroonAleMagpie New Member

Apr 14, 2000
    Fairfax, VA
    Excellent! Thank you! And, yes, let's hope they don't cut out the exciting bits at teh end...

5. EdTheRed

EdTheRed Member+

Feb 6, 2001
    Loose On The Town
    Club:
    DC United
    Nat'l Team:
    Cook Islands
    I screwed up and forgot to TiVo the game on direct kick. Given how much better the picture and sound are on NESN than FSW, if anyone can burn me a dvd of the NESN/Direct Kick broadcast, please PM me. Please?

6. elconejito

elconejito Member

Dec 24, 2002
    Where Homer Lives
    Club:
    DC United
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    i would like to add my name to the list of people looking for a tape/DVD. I set the vcr, but forgot to change the speed to SLP, so it stopped in the middle of the OT....

I would be happy to reimburse any cost like shipping or $$ for DVD. PM me please if you can help...

7. 79United

79United Member

Apr 10, 2000
    SW DC
    Club:
    DC United
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    I was only able to follow the game via streaming audio on WMET. If anyone has a DVD of the game I would be forever in your debt. I don't have a tape player so DVD is the only way I'll be able to see the game.

TS.

8. beltwayrob

beltwayrob New Member

Jun 15, 2004
    Alexandria, VA
    Club:
    DC United
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    Looks like everyone forgot, just gonna have to watch the replay on the 11th.

9. steever

steever Member

Jan 14, 2002
    Club:
    AFC Ajax
    If Comcast doesn't show it, I can't watch it. Anyone willing to do it, sign me up for a tape/DVD.

10. Saltenya94

Saltenya94 Member

Jul 29, 2003
    Brooklyn
    Club:
    DC United
    Set your VCR's

Ok here's one,

For those of you who have Fox Sports en Español.
    They're rebroadcasting the DCU - REV's game
    Tuesday 3-5 pm.
    http://espanol.sports.yahoo.com/tv/fse/tv463.html

Don't know if they'll edit it down, nor if the SAP works for ENG.

11. jwgreen40

jwgreen40 Member

Jun 18, 2003
    I'm in the same boat (have to rely on Comcast and ESPN2). I did make it to the game and it was definitely one I'll never forget. My grandson and I were jumping up and down like maniacs and hugging each other when Nicky stopped Dempsey's shot. What a great memory that is.

Please PM me if you can hook me up with a tape or DVD. The ideal situation would be the broadcast that included Jaime's emotional speech but anything at all will be GREATLY appreciated.

Thanks to all and here's to the icing on the cake on Sunday.

thanks,

james