Hello?

Discussion in 'St Louis FC' started by Battra, Aug 19, 2010.

1. Battra

Battra Member

Feb 3, 2010
    South St. Louis City
    Club:
    Arsenal FC
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    Where is everybody?

2. rokagrl13

rokagrl13 Member

Aug 14, 2007
    STL
    Club:
    Saint Louis Athletica
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    not here... wait... I'm not here either. bye! :D

3. KyleScarborough

KyleScarborough New Member

Dec 3, 2009
    Washington, MO
    Club:
    St. Louis Lions
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    This is the first time I've posted here in, what, 2 weeks? I dunno, now that there isn't really any of us who doesn't know the other--thanks in large part to the tailgating--Facebook and cell phones have been an easier communication tool.

Don't really feel the need to visit a forum if I don't need to. Especially with dipshits like Brian sleazing around here.

4. Battra

Battra Member

Feb 3, 2010
    South St. Louis City
    Club:
    Arsenal FC
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    I'm also thinking that most of us are now facebook friends....and that's where we've all moved to...

Thank the gods I've got facebook back at work!

5. Seph

Seph Member

Dec 2, 2004
    St. Louis, Mo., USA
    Club:
    St. Louis Lions
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    Yeah, but the only way I can get on Facebook at work is on my phone, and I'm supervising a study hall right now, so I can't get my phone out. I can work on the computer all hour, however, and look like a very productive teacher.

I've been too busy to post much the last couple of weeks, but things are settling down now.

There's also a forum on the saintlouligans.com site. Are people going to use that?

6. demunb

demunb Member

Feb 23, 2007
    Crystal City, MO
    Club:
    St. Louis Lions
    Nat'l Team:
    United States

we have had a few hic-cups with it, but now its up and running. We also need to organize it a little better. I'm still not sure if we want to use that forum or just point the forum link on STLouligans.com to this forum since this has history and others will probably find this one easier. What do you guys think? Should we work on building up the St. Louligan forum or just stick to this one.

I also agree that facebook is taking over and pages for Floodplain, Chickenhead, and the event pages we've been creating for the tailgates a lot of the stuff is covered over there.