Has anyone ordered from the online store?

Discussion in 'St Louis FC' started by QBall, Jun 5, 2010.

1. QBall

QBall New Member

May 12, 2010
    Montgomery
    Club:
    AC St. Louis
    I was just wondering if anyone has ordered from the ACSTL online store? I live far outside the St Louis area, but wanted to support the team by purchasing the Green Practice Jersey. I ordered it shortly after the online store came online in early May. They have taken the money off of my card, but I have yet to receive the jersey. Has anyone had success using the online store?

2. TetsuoShima

TetsuoShima New Member

Jun 9, 2005
    St. louis Metro East
    Club:
    St. Louis Lions
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    Sorry have never used the online store I just got all my stuff at the games.. But I would really start calling the team asking about it.

3. AC Affton

AC Affton Member

May 7, 2010
    Club:
    AC St. Louis
    I'd call. They shipped mine last week.

4. KyleScarborough

KyleScarborough New Member

Dec 3, 2009
    Washington, MO
    Club:
    St. Louis Lions
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    I ordered the green practice shirt at the Athletica home opener and I still haven't gotten it.

Which reminds me, if anyone wants a XXL authentic home shirt let me know. I bought it but I'm not really sure why. I've never worn it. Never washed it. Never nothing. It was purchased, took a car ride home and sits in my closet along with my other footy shirts.

I just don't want it anymore.

5. demunb

demunb Member

Feb 23, 2007
    Crystal City, MO
    Club:
    St. Louis Lions
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    I'll take it off your hands Kyle. Was it $65? I'll buy it at the next home game, if we make it that far. ;)

6. KyleScarborough

Dec 3, 2009
    Washington, MO
    Club:
    St. Louis Lions
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    There's this part of me that wants it simply because of history, but then again, if it's an already dirty history for a club that lasts one year, does it become a collector's item or a shamed memory?

As it stands, it's yours for 65. As I said, I haven't touched it since the car trip home in May.

I do reserve the right to change my mind if in the coming weeks Cooper announces some multi-millionaire is funding the club. :D

7. demunb

demunb Member

Feb 23, 2007
    Crystal City, MO
    Club:
    St. Louis Lions
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    and if the club folds before we make the exchange the deal is off. ;)

8. KyleScarborough

Dec 3, 2009
    Washington, MO
    Club:
    St. Louis Lions
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    You strike a hard bargain, Mr. Demundebr...Demumberumb...er..."Head".

9. QBall

QBall New Member

May 12, 2010
    Montgomery
    Club:
    AC St. Louis
    I've tried calling the 888-stl-goal number, but no one ever answers. I've left a few messages and I've emailed a reply to the confirmation email I received at the time of order. I'm not sure what to think if I never get a response...

10. wyountrx

wyountrx New Member

May 24, 2010
    Olivette/St. Louis
    Club:
    Sporting Kansas City
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    i ordered the home kit shortly before the financial issues came up (18th or 19th). then 2 weeks later called the 888 and left a message. it showed up 1 week later, but never really heard a reply from the initial 888 call.

i was a little sketchy on the transaction. they bill the credit card immediately but provide no information on estimated shipping date or a tracking number. i was actually wondering if i hadn't left the VM would i have gotten the jersey.

the last game i was at didn't have many size options of green practice or i'd have one. might want to consider leaving one last VM mentioning you will challenge the charge in 48 hours without hearing from them. that's was my next move

kirk

11. AC Affton

AC Affton Member

May 7, 2010
    Club:
    AC St. Louis
    Just noticed that the jerseys are gone from the online shop. Were they available at the game on Saturday?

12. time4wine

time4wine Member

Mar 13, 2009
    St. Louis
    Club:
    St. Louis Lions
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    no they were not. just the t-shirts and hoodie.

13. QBall

QBall New Member

May 12, 2010
    Montgomery
    Club:
    AC St. Louis
    Well I'm in day 63 of waiting for the practice jersey I ordered. I wonder what will happen first, I get the jersey I ordered or they'll cap the oil spill.

14. KyleScarborough

Dec 3, 2009
    Washington, MO
    Club:
    St. Louis Lions
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    You and me both.

15. demunb

demunb Member

Feb 23, 2007
    Crystal City, MO
    Club:
    St. Louis Lions
    Nat'l Team:
    United States

have you guys talked to anybody in the front office? I heard that the club owes Nike money and they won't be getting any more stuff in. I'd make sure you get a refund. Unless they can give you a definite delivery date on the merchandise.

16. KyleScarborough

Dec 3, 2009
    Washington, MO
    Club:
    St. Louis Lions
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    I was told the same--same day as you, I believe--but was told the owed money was being paid and all things on back order would be in whenever.

Figured that would have happened already with "Cooper's" money.

17. AC Affton

AC Affton Member

May 7, 2010
    Club:
    AC St. Louis
    I ordered the green jersey online about 2 months ago. Called 2 days later to ask about picking it up. I was told it was on backorder and would be in in a few days. I called everyday for 5 days asking for an update. On the 6th day, they called me and said I could come pick it up. They left it at the front desk. About a week later, another one shows up in the mail. No wonder this team has no money.

18. KyleScarborough

Dec 3, 2009
    Washington, MO
    Club:
    St. Louis Lions
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    Oh they had 'em in your size, assuming you wear smaller shirts. I wear a 2X, and the practice shirts weren't yet made in that size...or I was late buying one.

I managed to get the home shirt, but Brad can't get one and we're both dealing with the same headache.

We got the dri-fit or whatever ACSTL t-shirts but if they think that's worth 45 bucks they're having a laugh.

19. Potomac02

Potomac02 Member

Mar 16, 2002
    Alexandria, Virginia
    Club:
    DC United
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    AC St. Louis sucks donkey dick, and the way they run their operations it is no wonder that they will soon be going the way of the Syracuse Salty Dogs and all the other D2 failures. I ordered a scarf from their online shop two months ago. Them taking my money was the easiest part of the transaction. I have still not received the scarf. About a month ago, they informed me through email that the scarf was shipped, but still nothing. I emailed them a week ago but have received no response. These guys are crooks and order from them at your own peril. Now that I see these other complaints, I am assuming that all I will receive is squat. I read some postings about how St. Louis should have an MLS club; yeah, right, after they've done such a smashing job just maintaining an NASL club, or even a women's club at that. Who owns this club? Bernie Madoff?...

20. Szico

Szico New Member

Feb 11, 2010
    Memphis, TN
    Club:
    Fulham FC
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    Nice to meet you too.

21. Battra

Battra Member

Feb 3, 2010
    South St. Louis City
    Club:
    Arsenal FC
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    Actually we're on our way to the playoffs.

22. wester_brad

wester_brad New Member

Feb 14, 2010
    St. Charles
    Club:
    AC St. Louis
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    ...on a more positive note, I ordered a jersey from them a month and a half ago, and received it within two weeks. So they don't ******** everything up, there's still hope for some of you, no worries. I was depressed when I tried it on and realized I'm way too fat to wear it, but that was my own mistake. I gave it to my cross-country running brother, ...in shape asshole. ******** him.

23. demunb

demunb Member

Feb 23, 2007
    Crystal City, MO
    Club:
    St. Louis Lions
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    I would agree with 100% of what you say as it applies to the previous management. And I would also agree that they could use a lot of help in the communication with fans department. That said, its getting better and hopefully this time next year it will be a well oiled machine (I can dream). As Kyle said, I've been trying to give them my money since I attended the Logo/Name unveil to buy a jersey. I've been at every home game only to be told they don't have my size. I get it. I understand your frustrations. I see from your profile that you're not here in St. Louis. I highly suggest you call the front office at 1-888-STL-GOAL and ask to speak to somebody in charge of the clubs website and or merchandising in person. You should have been contacted and either had your money refunded or your product delivered. At the very least you should have been told when the backordered product was expected to ship. Hopefully you'll get your problem resolved. If, after calling them, you don't get any satisfaction, please post back and one of us will try to personally get an answer for you at the next home game.

24. Potomac02

Potomac02 Member

Mar 16, 2002
    Alexandria, Virginia
    Club:
    DC United
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    Sorry, I didn't mean to be so harsh. I want soccer to thrive in every community in America, and I'm happy that St. Louis has two clubs (including the Lions as well). It is just a bit annoying, especially as I have dealt with many clubs from MLS to PDL with little complication. If you have any friends who want to sell or exchange their scarves, send them my way...

25. demunb

demunb Member

Feb 23, 2007
    Crystal City, MO
    Club:
    St. Louis Lions
    Nat'l Team:
    United States

Your outrage is justified. A lot of us have been dealing with similar small but infuriating SNAFU's all season. Hopefully you'll get your scarf and all will end well.