happy thanksgiving to all

Discussion in 'Chicago Fire' started by Fanaddict, Nov 24, 2004.

1. Fanaddict

Fanaddict Member+

Mar 9, 2000
    streamwood IL USA
    Club:
    Chicago Fire
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    HAPPY THANKSGIVING TO ALL FIRE FANS

I'm thankful we have peter wilt as our Gm and all the allocations,draft picks and salary cap room so we can improve next year. Also I'm thankful for the new stadium.Hopefully next Thanksgiving we will be thankful for a supporters shield,open cup and MLS cup.

2. Legion04

Legion04 Member

Nov 5, 2004
    Arlington, Virginia
    Club:
    Columbus Crew
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    I'm a Crew fan, but I love the Cubs and Bears.

Happy Thanksgiving everybody!!! :)

3. Ron Keller

Ron Keller New Member

Jul 9, 2004
    Shampoo-Banana
    Wishing you all a loose waistband and a seat at the grown-ups' table. Happy Thanksgiving!

4. iwishiweremingus2

iwishiweremingus2 New Member

Jun 1, 2004
    Milwaukee
    i just got some really disturbing news about a friend, and if anyone religious (i'm not but i'm trying) could say a few prayers for just everyone, i'd be much obliged. because we got a lot we should be pissed off about too. sorry to be so vague but i figure anything could help.
    happy thanksgiving everyone.
    to all the best.

5. LINCOLN CITY FC

Oct 8, 2004
    Lincolnshire,England
    Club:
    Lincoln City FC
    I don`t really understand what Thanksgiving is for (As we don`t celebrate it over). But I know it is very important over there so I would just like to wish all my fellow Fire fans a happy Thanksgiving from the "Fire supporters Branch in England" :D
    [​IMG]

6. Legion04

Legion04 Member

Nov 5, 2004
    Arlington, Virginia
    Club:
    Columbus Crew
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    I got you covered.
    Best of Luck.

7. Ron Keller

Ron Keller New Member

Jul 9, 2004
    Shampoo-Banana
    Not religious, but I'll still hope things turn out for the best for you and your friend.

8. iwishiweremingus2

Jun 1, 2004
    Milwaukee
    sorry to be so vague before, i'd just gotten home from finding out a good friend of mine who was raped six months ago was getting the bloodwork for her hiv back this friday after a false positive already. i was very angry and sad. happy thanksgiving everyone. and even though i'm a packers fan, we can both be thankful that the lions are losing, which is good for EVERYBODY in the NFC North. thanks everyone.

9. skinut

skinut Moderator
    Staff Member

Jun 25, 2000
    Castle Pines, CO (or often elsewhere on earth)
    Club:
    Chicago Fire
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    Ouch - that's enough for me to retract my barbed words regarding the Packers in another forum. Here's to hoping and wishing that the news she receives today is good.

10. iwishiweremingus2

Jun 1, 2004
    Milwaukee
    don't worry about it. i can take the pack attack attacks. you guys (the bears) really need a few key players it seems though. Lovey Smith is pretty good though and your cornerbacks, in my opinion, are probably the most underrated in the league. urlacher is a monster as well. Thomas Jones would tear it up if you guys had an O-line worth mentioning. I won't go into the QB situation for your guys sake. don't worry though, we might look similar once favre dies on the field.