Hansa spiel (R)

Discussion in 'Bayern Munich' started by NUFCBayern, Oct 23, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. NUFCBayern

NUFCBayern Moderator
    Staff Member

Apr 9, 2004
    Columbus, OH
    Club:
    FC Bayern München
    TOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOR Willy Sagnol!

2. eissman

eissman Member+

Feb 5, 2004
    Illinois
    Club:
    FC Bayern München
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    TTTOOOOOOOOOOOOOOORRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR School!!!!!
    85'

2-0 FCBAYERN

3. eissman

eissman Member+

Feb 5, 2004
    Illinois
    Club:
    FC Bayern München
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    Sorry... posted the below on wrong thread....
    ------------------------------------------

well... a good result after the previous outings.

Scholl proved his worth as I hope did Guerraro. SAgnol... glad to have him back. I would love to hear comments regarding this game from someone who witnessed it.

It is interesting to me that whenever we seem to need a win, Bayern through unforseen circumstances (injuries here) get victories with there "second tier" of players. Coincidence?

Again, let the hungry ones play... fvkc someones "rank"... if they aren't performing, perhaps they should miss a match.

4. BMGuy

BMGuy Member

Bayern Munich
    Sep 6, 2004
    vietnam
  5. SirManchester

SirManchester Member+

Apr 14, 2004
    Nat'l Team:
    Germany
    How did Guerroro do? How bout Makaay? I bet Hashemian had another disapointing game. And how the hell did Kuffour get a red card? How did Kovac do in his first game back?

6. BMGuy

BMGuy Member

Bayern Munich
    Sep 6, 2004
    vietnam
    From what i saw on the video hightlight, we seems to play very well on the first half, frings and Linke are our best men. Frings should have rewarded a penalty for a foul inside the box, it's a blatant fault :confused:

The red card for Kufour is a little bit too harshed for him as he just had a little slight touch on Lantz.

Overall we deserved the win, Hansa simply didn't do anything but defensed deeply on their own half :D

May 13, 2004
    Saint Tropez
    I was only able to catch the highlights too, definately Frings was the best man, much more aggressive than in past games.

Kuffour's red was silly, sliding tackle but didnt even touch the Hansa player in slow motion replay.

Scholl's goal was good, Bayern definately miss a player of his calibre. Was a good assist from Guerrero but other than that didn't see much of them play.

8. Matschr

Matschr New Member

Aug 9, 2004
    Trochowski could be the follower of Scholl because he also is a outstanding technical football-player but Magath don't leave him play. I hope he do it only because Trochowki was injured and has to take care of him.

9. eissman

eissman Member+

Feb 5, 2004
    Illinois
    Club:
    FC Bayern München
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    Here was the actual lineup from FCBAYERN.DE

Bayern Munich:
    Kahn -
    Kuffour, Kovac, Linke, Salihamidzic -
    Sagnol, Hargreaves (Scholl 55), Frings, Schweinsteiger (Demichelis 84) - Makaay, Hashemian (Guerrero 55)

Interesting... here we thought Sagnol would play wide back. This is the second time Magath has used Willy in the midfield somewhere. Perhaps this is a good sign. Frings must have forward more as mentioned, with Schwein and Hargreaves wide (??). Is this correct?

SCHOLL is the man... I don't care what anyone says... he still has it! High praise for him from his teammates on the website. He set up one goal and finished the other. Glad to see him back and just in time (Juve coming up).

This seems to be the second time this season that the team has performed well without the services on one Michael Ballack. I think that says something. I know that isn't a popular statement with alot of people on this board, but facts are facts. It is my firm belief that we either find a new position for Ballack or he see less time until he can produce the sort of performance that once made him a great asset on the pitch.

Let the responses fly...