Hahnemann Update

Discussion in 'Colorado Rapids' started by GoRapids, Sep 10, 2003.

1. GoRapids

GoRapids Member

Sep 1, 1999
    Boulder CO
  2. Rapids/Arsenal Fan

Mar 8, 2001
    Denver, CO USA
    A-hole.

As long as he's collecting a check, he couldn't care less.

3. Daksims

Daksims New Member

Jun 27, 2001
    Colorado
    I've heard the Rapids are looking to get him back to provide some competition for Garlick, Cannon, Vallow, and Foss.

4. Ingmar4Rapids

Ingmar4Rapids Member

Jun 25, 2002
    Denver, Colorado
    Hahnemann has become something of a first division sensation over there. I doubt that Pardew's resignation means much to his near term future.

I was sort of hoping Reading made it to the EPL next year so there would be four Yanks up there, providing Spurs doesn't drop. I know people hate him here for leaving mid season, but that would be novel.

5. GoRapids

GoRapids Member

Sep 1, 1999
    Boulder CO

LOL ... that is great!

6. bigdush

bigdush New Member

Jul 22, 2003
    Parker, CO
    I would have never left mid season, not even to fulfill a dream of playing in Europe and being well liked and making more money,and, and and.

I can't believe people would dislike him for this decision. I could understand a little anymosity if he went midseason to a competitor, but nothing more than a little.

7. Bonji

Bonji Moderator

Feb 4, 2003
    Denver, Colorado
    Club:
    Colorado Rapids
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    This reminds me of a recent situation with Tim Howard except everyone and their mother's were excited for him.

Get over it. This is how soccer works. I think the transfer aspect of soccer is one of the most exciting parts of the game. No other sport has such an open and exciting worldwide transfer system. I am glad America is a part of it.