Ha Ha, ESC...

Discussion in 'Sons of Ben' started by nozenuggets, Jul 21, 2012.

1. Slaskwroclaw18

Jun 26, 2011
    Philadelphia, PA
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    Though your eskimo tifo yesterday was cute.

2. SmashtheVan

SmashtheVan Member+

Jan 13, 2009
    South Jersey
    Club:
    Philadelphia Union
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    ERMAHGERD IS THIS A RIVALRY YET!?

:ROFLMAO:

3. adam22

adam22 Member

May 13, 2012
    Club:
    New York Red Bulls
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    Nah. We thought the banner was big enough and easy enough for the fine folks of Chester to comprehend, apparently we failed.

Btw: Tifo was of a person in an ESC hoodie with an ESC scarf and a flare. Judging by the even more silent than usual reaction of the SoB, I think you guys liked it too.

4. celt1997

celt1997 Moderator
    Staff Member

Jan 31, 2006
    Philly Burbs
    Club:
    Philadelphia Union
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    First, and ONLY, warning for those participating in this thread. If you want to discuss the merits of what makes, or does not make a rivalry (or what MLS thinks a rivalry should be) that's fine.

If all you want to do is see who can beat their chest louder, take it to rivalries. (And, no, the irony of taking it to rivalries, given the nature of this thread, has not been lost on me).

Infractions will be given out if it continues here.

alessandro2016 repped this.
  5. timnumbertwo

timnumbertwo Guest

Not really here to continue to add fuel to the fire but from an unbiased point of view...you really can barely hear the ESC where the SOBs were perched, and I am not surprised you claim to have not heard us...it is probably more a matter of acoustics than volume. Think about it...if I am yelling at the top of my lungs from 100 feet above your head, and you are as well from ground level at 1/10th of a mile away...who are you going to hear? Even after the end of the match a few of the ESC stayed around to berate the SOBs...and sitting there quietly, I couldn't make out one word from who was left there. It was actually nice to not have to hear the ESC, versus when we meet at PPL and you guys are practically in the River End.

6. Amscray

Amscray Member+

Philadelphia Union
    United States
    Aug 24, 2007
    Arlington, VA
    Club:
    Philadelphia Union
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    Yes I have. I remember Ben Olsen wiping the floor with your team at RFK. I remember Jaime Moreno and Christian Gomez kicking your teeth in year after year. Most importantly, I remember 4 Cups for your "main rivals" and a big smelly goose egg for you pretenders.

Keep thinking that you are important, keep thinking that you are somehow the fire that fuels MLS. It ain't true.

17 years, 0 cups. DCU owns you. Glad you know it.

7. adam22

adam22 Member

May 13, 2012
    Club:
    New York Red Bulls
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    I don't see the Union anywhere in that post. Guess you realize their irrelevance to NY and the rest of the league. Well done.

8. Amscray

Amscray Member+

Philadelphia Union
    United States
    Aug 24, 2007
    Arlington, VA
    Club:
    Philadelphia Union
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    Is that a comeback? Your history is a joke. We're just starting to write ours. Deal with it.

gta95 repped this.