Guten Tag

Discussion in 'Introductions Board' started by The Germans are coming, Aug 17, 2014.

1. The Germans are coming

Aug 13, 2014
    Nat'l Team:
    Burkina Faso
    How rude of me to not interduce myself.

I am a 23 year old with a multicultural European background currently enjoying an unemployed life of being lazy and celebrating through several weeks, in the scenery of the central Austrian alps, at the expense of some relatives who live there. Not to portait an image of a slacker, I am merely taking what I guess is my deserved reward after some years of hard work. I grew up in Austria am the son of an Englishman and Austrian, who decided to be German after living and working there for quite a while and will probably soon move to Berlin, to end my life of lazyness but continue celebrating throughout the weekends.

Concerning football I use to be a big supporter of a local club in the region where I grew up, even when abroad, until 2008 when I got my face smashed in by supporters of that club because I was having a drink with a friend who supported another club.

After some weeks of operations and severe pain, I decided to say goodbye and didnt return to a stadium or even watch a game on tv.

Since last year my interest is however coming back and I am now in the process to trying to find my passion for football again and a new club to support that doesnt have teeth shattering and bonebreaking thughs as supporters.

2. Paddington

Paddington Member

Sep 3, 2014
    Club:
    New York Cosmos
    Please, PLEASE I have to only eat Guten Free...Lol...Jk...a bit of humor...

3. amberboy

amberboy New Member

Sep 16, 2014
    Club:
    AC Ancona
  4. Jeremy8

Jeremy8 New Member

Sep 17, 2014
  5. P.W.

P.W. Member

Sep 29, 2014
    Welcome