guess who 2? the chase continues

Discussion in 'Portugal' started by _DvA_, Dec 30, 2004.

1. Benfica_fan

Benfica_fan Member

Jun 5, 2002
    Connecticut
    Just talking about college basketball, that's all. By the way, do you follow it?

2. VivaPortugal

VivaPortugal New Member

Jul 3, 2004
    Maryland, USA

Yeah I think our new arena, Comcast Center, can hold about 20,000 people. The atomosphere in there is ridiculous too...the students have the first 10 rows all the way around the arena and they have the whole wall behind one of the baskets. Students definitely set an awesome atmosphere for the game...during visiting team intro's, the students shake newspapers in front of their faces and shout "Sucks" after every player's name (its mean, but freaking hilarious!). MD games are definitely an experience! (And we arent as badass as espn and sports illustrated make us out to be!)

3. VivaPortugal

VivaPortugal New Member

Jul 3, 2004
    Maryland, USA
    I think im going to go ahead and make a "guess who part three" since we hit 450 posts!

4. PAUL SILVA

PAUL SILVA New Member

Aug 4, 2004
    Toronto, Canada
    March madness, that's about it....

5. VivaPortugal

VivaPortugal New Member

Jul 3, 2004
    Maryland, USA
    DvA knows I would never cheat on him...at least not publicly, lol ;)

6. Benfica_fan

Benfica_fan Member

Jun 5, 2002
    Connecticut
    Yea, I remember that incident. I know how ESPN can be so bias sometimes. They are anti-Yankees. With that said, I'd like to get a job there though, lol, close to home and looks like a fun place to work.

The craziest atmosphere in college basketball has to be Cameron Indoor though.

7. PAUL SILVA

PAUL SILVA New Member

Aug 4, 2004
    Toronto, Canada
    It was just sarcasm....
    You don't strike me as the type to cheat anyways, but let me know if you change your ways, at least publicly. :D